Biggest Loser

Options
I know many of you out there are fans of the program. This is my first season to watch it and I have class on Tuesday night so I have to wait for it to post online before I can watch it. Last night I watched the episode for week 11, where they brought back the contestents who had left to give them another chance. I really like that the group gave Vicky a chance because she never rally got one before, but I feel that the show set up a challenge that would make it possible to bring back the B* because they wanted to put more drama in the house.:noway:

:brokenheart: I really ike the show and all of the help that it has done for people, but it breaks my heart to see people like James, who really need the help get no chance while the B* who is almost at her goal, and obviously doing well at home, so she really does not need the help and is just in it for the money basically get it handed to her.:explode:

Replies

• KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Melissa got back in because she won the challenge but Victoria was voted in by the rest of the participants. Melissa has no friends in the house so being the game player she is will not help her in the least. The first chance they get to vote her off and she will be gone. As soon as you can watch the latest program.:bigsmile:
  • smtirado
    smtirado Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I really like this show. It give me hope that I can lose weight. bob and jullian really want to teach all of these people, that there is something out theree for everyone. Who really want to lose weight.

I also want to state, that after you but yourself thru hell to lose weight, you should try to keep it off. Because like some of those really need the help like james and his brother. I wish them all the best, money sometime does not bring you happensiness.
  • sunshine525
    sunshine525 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    The episodes are rebroadcast on Friday nights on a different channel. FLN maybe. Search your guide you may get to watch them sooner.
    I agree about the set-up, although Miggy was doing good until her asthma started up.
  • skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I love the Biggest Loser! I really do detest Melissa....so annoying!!! The show is definately staged and scripted but I still love it.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Melissa is a total witch! But I think the show will be even MORE entertaining with her back. She'll be quick to go though; so good news if you don't like her. She's already getting skinny; she'll have slower weight loss. Maybe 1-3 pounds a week.

I don't like Melissa, but I do hope she'll stay long enough to cause some drama. This is the first reality tv show I've ever watched in my entire life. I want to see what reality show drama is all about!

PS: Do you remember when Ashley accused Stephanie of throwing the weigh in? How is that even possible? It's not! What an idiot. Just because you didn't lose that many pounds 1 week doesn't mean that the next week will be better. And it's the same way turned around. Just because you lost 10 pounds 1 week doesn't mean that you'll only lose 5 pounds the next. When I lose 2 pounds in a week, I don't expect 3 pounds the next.

And one more thing: This show is SOOOOO dangerous!! I'm waiting for a death or two. They get upset because they've lost only 5 pounds!? Did the trainers not even inform them that the normal amount is 2 pounds a week, and they they should be damn well pleased with any amount of weight loss!?
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    Well the show is helping people but it is also for entertainment and it is NBC's most watched show. They have to keep it entertaining and this is the sappiest, nicest group I remember in a long time and I have seen all of the seasons. I am glad they gave Victoria a chance too but if people were more game oriented they would have voted the witch back on because she was the least competion. I would have been a sap myself. I like this group because some in the past have just been way to cut throat. You see it a little here but believe me their have been way more in other seasons. Even Jillian is mellower this season. I guess they see that people liked her because they tried getting rid of her and that other trainer was awful! Like you I am always a week behind. I do not have cable so I watch on line.