Motivational friends?

Options
Hi guys! This is my first time to post on here - I was down over twenty pounds but I slipped up the last few months and gained 9 pounds. I'm really looking for friends to help keep me motivated!

Replies

• mlk8604
    mlk8604 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    This sounds exactly like me (and many others on here) Feel free to add me :smile:
  • KirinReal
    Options
    Sounds like me as well. I'd lost just about pounds, but I gained a lot of it back over the holidays. Need to get motivated again so I can drop this weight!
  • caseysays
    caseysays Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'll be your motivation if you'll be mine! It's the absolute worst when you've gained after you have worked so hard to get that weight off. I just got finished walking on the treadmill. Working out is the hardest for me, I just hate it so much.
  • mlk8604
    mlk8604 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'll be your motivation if you'll be mine! It's the absolute worst when you've gained after you have worked so hard to get that weight off. I just got finished walking on the treadmill. Working out is the hardest for me, I just hate it so much.
    Girl... I think we'll be great friends. The dieting I can handle, the exercise is HARD for me!
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. I'm struggling right now as well, could use all the help I can get :)
  • caseysays
    Options
    Girl... I think we'll be great friends. The dieting I can handle, the exercise is HARD for me!

Just the fact that I walked across my apartment complex to the gym and walked on the treadmill is a huge achievement for me. And it's totally necessary because I sit at a desk all day at work - I don't get any exercise.
  • caseysays
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. I'm struggling right now as well, could use all the help I can get :)

Friends request sent! I'm definitely ready to get back into single digit sized jeans! Still a long way to go though :\
  • Juliechilli
    Juliechilli Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Krissi921
    Krissi921 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Same thing here - lost almost 40 pounds and have put 9 back on. I have a treadmill downstairs and I still find it hard to put on my shoes and use it!! Feel free to add me :)
  • gettingbackup
    Options
    I lost close to 20 last year at this time...

I now weight 15 pounds more then when I started

Emotional eating and despising working out doesnt help! Add me :)
  • caseysays
    Options
    Same thing here - lost almost 40 pounds and have put 9 back on. I have a treadmill downstairs and I still find it hard to put on my shoes and use it!! Feel free to add me :)

I really close to the scary 200 pound mark - I don't want to hit that ever again! I probably wouldn't use a treadmill any more often if it was in my apartment, haha.
  • caseysays
    Options
    I lost close to 20 last year at this time...

I now weight 15 pounds more then when I started

Emotional eating and despising working out doesnt help! Add me :)
  • caseysays
    Options
    Oops I posted too soon!

Last year I had gotten up to around 207 after I had gotten down to 170. It was so discouraging. The hardest part for me is I love to eat out and I love to drink. The calories in the beers add up quickly!
  • BHC64
    BHC64 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. Exercise is also a struggle for me.