Just Joined

Options
Hello all, discovered this site this afternoon, and absolutley loving it already!!!
I have been doing weight watchers since September last year and have lost almost 2 stone. With weight watchers you have to write everything down that you eat and drink and keep track of points. I do this in a diary, but I also keep track of my calory and sat fat intake for everything I eat and drink. I was looking for a website to find out the calorific content of a wholemeal bap, and came across this website.

So I have plotted my exercise and food from my paper diary onto here from monday this week just gone. It has helped me see trends etc loads, as it helps me log exercise etc, which I never logged before. Im going to contiue with Weight Watchers, as I find it helps me keep focused as someone is going to be weighing me and they are motvational. This site has really opened my eyes, and the fact it does all the working out and adding up for me, what a bonus! I dont tend to eat earnt calories etc from exercising, but it does help to know what I actually burnt.

I set myself 12 week targets for each stone, the first one being by Christmas. My second stone goal date is this coming Wednesday (14th April) and Im 2.5lb off (I put 2 on last week). Im working sooooooo hard for it. Only 3 days left to weigh in!!!!

So will be scouring here frequently. Any tips and advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Replies

• valerie58
    valerie58 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I started 17 days ago....and lost 5.5 lbs. It's easy to keep track... It's meal by meal and day by day. It's working for me:drinker:
  • hopefull01
    Options
    Just joined myself today and looking forward to a journey with friends Hopefull
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Welcoome and good luck with everything!! :)
  • gardner132
    Options
    Welcome, I am new here as well about two weeks I have lost 3 pounds since I started. Well see how it goes. :wink:
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I like watching the trends also and seeing what things caused me to stall, which boosted. Welcome.