Looking for Nike Fuel band users

Options
I love my fuel band....Looking for friends that wear it on a regular basis. Looking to share ideas, support, motivation, or goals.

Replies

• future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Hey Tracy. I got one for Christmas, and haven't really decided yet what I think. It stinks at calculating distance, and I've had a hard time getting it to sync with my app. I've been wearing it since yesterday, maybe it'll grow on me as I become more familiar with it.
  • KristyCone
    KristyCone Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello, love my fuel band! My daily goal is 5000. Feel free to add me on nike. Kristycone
  • tracyburkee
    tracyburkee Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've had no problems with the distance....but it may not be for everyone!!!! maybe you need time to get used to it. Let me know if you have any questions? I've had mine for a long time now, and have grown to love it Monday thru Friday I set it at 6,000 to 5,000 fuel points. Saturday and Sunday depend on what I have going on!!!! It's keeps me going...that is for sure!!!
  • adowns27
    Options
    I would love to have more friends on nike+ please add me! my username is AED727
  • allisona28
    allisona28 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Love mine too!!! I have had mine about a year....LOVE LOVE!!!! My goal is 4000. Please feel free to add me !!!!