Options
    I'm in! Let's motivate each other
  • Running2Life
    Options
    Sent a friend request(:
  • daneesgirl
    daneesgirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling! I just started today and love the online food/calorie journal...Was under in calories but ended up not exercising today....I guess will try again tomorrow....Stay strong!
  • Same here! :)
  • TXPaul
    TXPaul Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I could use some help. Anyone on this thread should feel free to add me.
  • heygirl1000
    heygirl1000 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    We all need motivation in some form or another!
  • kmburne
    kmburne Posts: 21
    Options
    Yes please add me, I can use all the motivation I can get. I haven't really exercised in a LONG time and am trying to start slow by walking, but I know I have to get myself going. I have been just under my calories both of the first two days.
  • MichiABolhuis
    Options
    I am having the same problem finding the time to exercise! Very true that tomorrow is another day! Great attitude!
  • write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I welcome the motivation and will cheer you on too!! :drinker:
  • mabsan
    mabsan Posts: 4
    Options
    Heya,

I could totally do with some motivation myself ;)
  • erice6911
    erice6911 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    you would think just looking at my gut would be enough motivation...,,,,everyone please add me!!!
  • stephaniethomas80
    stephaniethomas80 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Would love more mfp friends anyone is welcome to add me as well
  • Skiitl3z
    Options
    im looking for motivation myself :/... always tend to stray away fter 2/3 weeks because not seeing immediate results :(. but i wantt to make my life better (plus i want to look A+ in a bikini this year).

willing to accept as many FR as possible ad i always give as much motiation as i get :)
  • Rosepower
    Rosepower Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I need all the motivation I can get, I am going to start tracking my food again after 2 failed attempts. I would really like to loose 25 lbs am determined to do it this time! I really could use all the help I cn get. Feel free to add me!
  • taschulz
    taschulz Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I lost about 40lbs, then gained back 10. UGHH! But that's what the New Year is for right, to start over? So with everyone else, I am in need of motivation and support. Add me too, and thanks!