I personally cant see a difference in the mirror.. Do you ?

Options
2»

Replies

• kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Yes. Especially in your face. Good job!
  • florymonde
    florymonde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Your face looks slimmer, and I think your bust looks smaller (or maybe it's the dress). Do you notice a difference in how your clothes fit?
  • XxBrightsidexX
    Options
    I can tell! You are a very pretty girl, btw. :)

Well thanks :) You my friend just made my day :)
    Probably the confidence boost i needed. Im actually starting to bealive that now , So yay !
  • XxBrightsidexX
    Options
    Your face looks slimmer, and I think your bust looks smaller (or maybe it's the dress). Do you notice a difference in how your clothes fit?

I have i went down a shirt size at least, I used to be XL now im a L And some brands a Medium. not very many but some, and thoise ones are a bit snug.
    My pants, OMG my pants, The waist is a bit looser not were there falling off, but there WAY looser, But like the legs them selves are HUGE haha so bagy, on a pair of my old skinny jeans
  • adriennelucas35
    adriennelucas35 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference in your arms, face & chest. Keep of the good work
  • XxBrightsidexX
    Options
    I see a big difference in your arms, face & chest. Keep of the good work

thank you :)
  • The_Invisible_Boy
    The_Invisible_Boy Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I can see it too!! Your doing great. Definitely in the face and arms. It's amazing how people look at themselves differently that the rest of the world, myself included. I notice it more in my clothes than I do looking in the mirror.

Keep up the awesome work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!