Kristen Stewart??

Options

Replies

• curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I'm shocked people are having a war of words over a question which is a matter of perception. To me she is not pretty but for most part I usually find darker women attractive ( maybe because I'm dark); when I think of pretty I think of Gabrielle union, Brandi reed, and Kirby griffin ( most people may not know them one is an actress and two are models)--- again I think darker women are pretty. As far as men, I think Georges St. Pierre is the hottest man on the planet but I'm usually more attracted to white guys with light eyes --- especially those with an accent. It's all a matter of opinion
  • curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    My kids are hungry, my wife is waiting for me to get home, and I haven't finished this quote.....

..... because I can't stop looking at people arguing over the beauty or non beauty of Kristen Stewart.

Reading through this thread makes me think the Myans were only off a few days.

Love your response
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    She always looks super stoned. It's kinda funny.

Which is why her and Robert Pattinson are the perfect couple. He looks permanently stoned too! It's kind of cute when they're together.
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    She doesn't smile much, but when she does I think she looks really cute.

http://imgur.com/a/SBT79
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Our age difference requires that I say that she is a "lovely and talented young woman".
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    If she didn't have her mouth gaping open about half the time, she would be.

this. She's slender, has pretty skin and great legs, but I'm all for the whole package, and "stupid" doesn't do anything for me...
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    She is beautiful. I just wish she had more than one facial expression.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Meh. I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers. But I wouldn't crawl over hot coals to get to her either.
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Not attractive at all in my opinion. She looks... dirty? to me.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Meh. I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers. But I wouldn't crawl over hot coals to get to her either.

/thread!
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I think she is very pretty, and I also think Robert Pattinson is very good looking. Overall a good looking couple to me.
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    O_O what....

I must need to have my eyes checked because shes a beautiful girl.

If you saw Kristen Steward on the street you'd all probably think so too but because she's in the spotlight its easier to make up flaws. (I'm not talking about her acting obviously)
  • Jodi827
    Jodi827 Posts: 40
    Options
    No way and she's a horrible actress! :huh:
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I agree that her lack of facial expression is weird but I think she's very pretty.
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options

she hot and i agree with the first part no i wouldn't kick her out of bed and yes i would crawl over hot coals to get to her she would be so worth it
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    She would have to be the hardest person to be in a relationship with... Shows absolutely no emotion at all ... It would be like dating a dude or something.

You would never know if you were pleasing her or pissing her off !
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    She would have to be the hardest person to be in a relationship with... Shows absolutely no emotion at all ... It would be like dating a dude or something.

You would never know if you were pleasing her or pissing her off !

Thank you for admitting that dudes are hard to read!!!:laugh:
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I think she is very pretty, and I also think Robert Pattinson is very good looking. Overall a good looking couple to me.

See, R Pat is not that attractive to me. Very much not my type. Give me Jackson Rathbone, Cam Gigandet, or Peter Facinelli any day... even Taylor Lautner or Kellan Lutz. However, it is just my opinion and taste compared to others. Just something about R Pat turns me off. I can't even really put a finger on it.
  • mredsolomon
    mredsolomon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    most pointless post of the year.

it is a brand new year. lot of room for bad postings.
  • jigglewiggles
    jigglewiggles Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I think when she has her make up on and hair done she is pretty. She does have some cold, dead, fish eyes though, but she is still pretty.