I'm a newbie LoL

Options
hi all!! I heard great things about this app sooo I hope it works :). is it bad if I don't eat all of the calories.I'm.supposed to eat??

Replies

• ellecat93
    ellecat93 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hi :) i've literally just joined too.. i also hope this works! i've been recommended 1200 cals, and if i go under it i'm scared i'll end up eating too little, then topping it up with a lovely evening session of bread and butter which i'm all too familiar with but i wouldn't say it was bad. I'd go with how you were feeling tbh
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    This is a very good thing if you use it correctly. Just make sure you log every thing that goes in your mouth. You will get used to it after only a few days.

Welcome and Good luck to you!
  • MrsLehman24
    MrsLehman24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    It is bad if you don't eat enough calories. I learned the hard way. I was eating only 800 calories and burning 500 and I did not lose one pound in a week!!!! That is because... I was not eating enough calories. I also learned that my body will eat the proteins in my muscles and store the fat, reducing my muscle mass and in turn reducing my metabolism if I don't eat enough calories... And here I am thinking eating less and burning more calories is the way to go. It's not.
  • sherwynromain
    Options
    Hey thats a very good question i just started myself and today my first day of logging everything i was under my calorie count as well, and my exercise subtracted a further 414 calories, so i'm not too sure myself. Anyway welcome and good luck, feel free to add me for encouragement.
  • kitttykat3
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the respnose!! I'm going to plan better tomorrow :).....good luck