Hi all, anyone wanting to lose around 2.5 stone

Options
hi my name is stephanie and im in serious need of motivation and accountability, I lost 9 pounds before christmas but then I skived for a while and have ended up putting back on 6 pound. I have a very busy scedule between work and university and beaver scouts time just slips by. I would love to be a size 10 again so am looking to lose 2 dress sizes. It will be a real challenge but i'm hoping to share my progress through weekly blogs if anyone is interested. We call all do this!

Would love to have people to share my fustration with, i love food and am up to trying new receipes as long as they are all cheap.

Also what healthy snacks are there?

Replies

• ellecat93
    ellecat93 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hey stephanie, i'm sally :) i could totally do with that motivation too.. i've spent plenty of time losing weight and gaining it again. I'm about 12 stone now and want to get down to roughly 9.7/10 so it seems we wanna lose roughly the same amount :) I'm at university too which requires me working full time, sometimes shift work including nights which i find difficult to manage a proper diet with.

healthy snacks wise i go for things like veg that i like(boring i know) or ryvita..?
  • xstephiejadex
    xstephiejadex Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Brilliant!! I added you as a friend and hopefully we can help each other reach that 9 stone area
  • GemaG
    GemaG Posts: 142
    Options
    Hi Im Gema I want to back down to the 9-10 stone area so need to lose just over three stone. We can all do this :smile:
  • jen10st
    jen10st Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie and Sally, I'm Jenna and I'm also aiming for just under 10st, got a while to go but would love others with similar goals to me. I'm feeling like I'm going to be stuck at 12st something forever these days but I'm determined to keep up the effort until i get there. Sending you both an add x
  • Silvara_11
    Silvara_11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me, I'm looking to loose 2 stone as well - aim is to get into a size 10 too!

Healthy stacks:
    Cheery tomatoes & Fresh veg
    I found Snack Jacks and Pop chips are significantly lower in calories compared to regular crisps
    Cereal bars are a good sub for chocolate bars
    I also like cheese with fresh veg instead of salad cream which is higher in Fat and not as good in nutrients.

I avoid cooking so can't help with recepies but looking to increase my daily Iron consumption so may be doing creative things with spinach :)

Good luck!!
  • xstephiejadex
    xstephiejadex Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This is great!