Progress....and still going!

Options
LeanerBeef
LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
Another year has passed and I'm still working on getting to my fitness goals. I didn't lose as much as I wanted to over the past year but I'm still heading in the right direction. I dropped 18 pounds total in 2012, may not sound like a lot but I'll take it!

My total weight loss since May 2011 adds up to 1 Megan, 1 Grace, and two 5 pound dumbbells.
kids_zps5a955275.jpg

Here's one of my comp pics...
runfall.jpg

From my last 5k - my 6th race finished in 2012. And 6th race ever started or finished in my life. :bigsmile:
WP_000482_zps37e9f99d.jpg

I'm looking forward to big things (and smaller clothes) in 2013! Time to finish the job!!

:bigsmile:

Replies

• SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT Mike!!! Keep it up- I just KNOW you will accomplish your goals! :D
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Awwwwwwwwwww, look at the baby beefs!!! LOL.

18 lbs is 18 lbs....we'll take it!! *~xoxo~*
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    You look GREAT Mike!!! Keep it up- I just KNOW you will accomplish your goals! :D

Yes I will!

And thank you! :bigsmile:
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    One of the most heartwarming pictures ever and lovely work. :]
  • SuzieQ724
    SuzieQ724 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    OK. I think I can figure out who Grace and Megan are, but who's the dumbbell? ;-)
    All kidding aside, you look fantastic and are a great inspiration to me! I want to begin running again and will use your post to help motivate me to do so. Many thanks.
  • justtodayjen333
    justtodayjen333 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I love this post! You are so doing the work and seeing the results! And you are still going! Thanks for sharing your successes!!!
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress! the comparison pic really shows how far you've came,looking fab and bet your feeling fab too! might need to change your name to even leaner beef :)
  • duckychic
    duckychic Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look great! Every bit of your hard work shows. Keep it up!
  • SarahAFerguson
    SarahAFerguson Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    18 pounds down is great. You are doing fantastic. Your before and after pix are really inspirational.
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    Thank you all, very much! :-)
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    look great. Keep it up those kiddo's deserve it.
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    Thanks CK! :bigsmile:
  • photogal375
    photogal375 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! You look fantastic!! Thanks for sharing!! :)
  • Guatamellon
    Guatamellon Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You are a hottie! Keep up the great work.
  • DinahCakes
    DinahCakes Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Another year has passed and I'm still working on getting to my fitness goals. I didn't lose as much as I wanted to over the past year but I'm still heading in the right direction. I dropped 18 pounds total in 2012, may not sound like a lot but I'll take it!

My total weight loss since May 2011 adds up to 1 Megan, 1 Grace, and two 5 pound dumbbells.
    kids_zps5a955275.jpg

Here's one of my comp pics...
    runfall.jpg

From my last 5k - my 6th race finished in 2012. And 6th race ever started or finished in my life. :bigsmile:
    WP_000482_zps37e9f99d.jpg

I'm looking forward to big things (and smaller clothes) in 2013! Time to finish the job!!

:bigsmile:

My doc said those slow-loss years are the ones that make people give up, thinking they just can't lose weight. The key is to stick through with it even when the going is slow. Good for you! Powerful loss, slow loss, doesn't matter which kind of weight loss--it all beats what the past years were for us. What u had was a maintenance year with bonus points!! Keep up the amazing work. U look happy and healthy and ur kiddos look like they're having fun with an active papa.
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look fantastic, fit and HAPPY :)!!! GO YOU!
  • IronMikeFox
    Options
    Awesome job man! You are looking great!
  • CFAITH_WARD
    CFAITH_WARD Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm thinking I might start training for a 5k...It's a great goal! I bet your kids having a healthy and fun dad!
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look fantastic! Keep up the good work!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    omg YOU LOOK FANTASTIC !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!