I need someone to keep me on check and kick my *kitten*!

Options
Hi all,

I've joined this program due to the great recommendations it has. I need some guidance and some new friends!! I want to satay on track and it will be easy if i know someone is watching haha please help! i have some questions about the custom goals as well.

Replies

• SInder2
    SInder2 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I would love to be part of some mutual *kitten* kicking! Looking for some new friends as seeral of mine have dropped out. Check out my profile and see if you think we would be a good fit.:flowerforyou:
  • Sweetandsour23
    Sweetandsour23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I will check your profile out =)

Now, I am getting the hang of this, i have no idea how it works. I am seeing a dietitian and she gave me specific goals which apparently we can enter in here right? So I tried that, but the problem is that when I tried to log in my workout my goals changed. How can I prevent this from happening?
  • cyberiarob
    cyberiarob Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I'm sure I can help with some of your motivational needs, I'll send you a friend request.

Not sure about the problem your having with the goals and workouts. Perhaps you're talking about how it tracks net calories. If you're daily net calorie goal is say 1800 calories and you burn 400 during a workout , it will say you need to eat 2200 calories.
  • Sweetandsour23
    Sweetandsour23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you Cyber =) That would make sense. But what if I cannot go over a certain amount including what I burn in the workout but when i enter it it puts it twice??
  • cyberiarob
    cyberiarob Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I think I see what you're talking about, not sure that there's a way to change it. Perhaps someone else in here has some insight...