Lost Some Weight and Need a Boost?

Options
Then check out this image! I officially lost 20 pounds today which feels like such a GIANT accomplishment. But when I look in the mirror, sometimes I just don't see that much of a difference. There is one, but it is sometimes discouraging that it's not more noticeable. BUT, then I saw this image:

WhatIveLost_zps2f7518bf.jpg

That big blob there at the bottom? That's all the fat that is no longer on my body! Everyone who has lost five pounds? That blob at the top is gone! You've lost that! Awesome! Can you imagine the blob that would be left sitting there (metaphorically speaking) once we all reach our goal weights? That's amazing! (And kind of gross to look at, but hey...) Go us!

I'm definitely motivated! I've got about two of those bottom blobs and a top blob to go until my goal weight. And I gotta say, knowing that all of that icky stuff will be out of my body someday, definitely a motivator!

Oh, and I know that the scale sucks. We all have our days when we feel like we killed it in the gym and the numbers just won't go down. Here's another little image just to boost your spirits a little.

204139795579629827_JqSxwpha_c_zpsf5cfd9e4.jpg

That's five pounds of FAT next to five pounds of MUSCLE!

Keep strong everyone! We got this!

Replies

• LosingWeightKate
    LosingWeightKate Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Heh, I guess I'm the only one who thinks this is SUPER AWESOME!
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    This is a great reminder of how far we've all come!

• lilylux
    lilylux Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I think it's awesome! Well done on your success so far!
  • duncano37
    Options
    Wow, this is brilliant ... motivation isn't always my strong point but today I feel strong and this helped me even more - thank you x
  • duncano37
    Options
    PS Well done :-)
  • caroleannlight
    caroleannlight Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Great post I was thinking to pile up the number of blocks of butter to the weight I lost (in the supermarket) as a motivator but this is better and I will not look like an idiot in the store taking photos of the butter lol
  • LosingWeightKate
    Options
    ...and I will not look like an idiot in the store taking photos of the butter lol

LOL! Please do it anyway! But have someone take pictures of the people walking by as well, just to see their reactions! OH OH! And a picture of you flexing next to the stack! Or blowing a kiss goodbye to all of those hard-lost pounds!
  • Applegondi69
    Applegondi69 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great way to look at it! Let's MELT those globs.....
  • LosingWeightKate
    Options
    I love your attitudes! You all make me feel so happy!