P90X

Options
What's the easiest way to diary log in this program? I want to avoid manually entering each exercise. Example: Chest & Back has 24 exercises! Or, is manually inputting 24 exercises the best way to do it?

Thanks!

Replies

• LadyLuckAJ
    LadyLuckAJ Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I log it under cardiovascular, create a login for each dvd workout in that section and wear my HRM.

Example: MFP- Exercise- Cardio
    Create new workout : Chest and Back
    Calories Burned: 1 (i do not add my calories burned because i have set my food intake at the amount i should eat including my workouts)
    Workout time: 74 minutes.

That was the only way i was able to log my strenght workouts on MFP without having to go through each routine.
  • nguk123
    nguk123 Posts: 223
    Options
    What's the easiest way to diary log in this program? I want to avoid manually entering each exercise. Example: Chest & Back has 24 exercises! Or, is manually inputting 24 exercises the best way to do it? The "lose it" ap has P90X in the exercise database. I chose this one so I could encourage my friend w comments.

Thanks!

I use gym buddy to track workouts. Mfp is great for calorie tracking, be it nutrition in, or overal exercise expend, but not good for minutiae of complex workout tracking. I just put in total cardio calories to mfp and make lowball overall calory estimates for any lifting in mfp. I track all my lifts and routines in detail on gym buddy.

YMMV
  • luvhandles74
    luvhandles74 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I do what LadyLuckAJ does except I log the calories burned, I just stay within the calories I'm set to eat.
  • bluebug53
    bluebug53 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    This is how I logged it when I was doing it http://p90xcalories.com