Back again:)

Options
Hello, My Names Michelle... Im from California, and Im looking for some new friends to motivate me during my journey of losing weight. I was on here for about a year, and then fell off the bandwagon. I guess life just got in my way. I just recently got engaged, and plan on getting married September of 2014. So thats definitely my motivation to lose weight. I would love to have some new friends who can cheer me on, and I definitely will do the same. I could be your #1 cheerleader!!!! LOL. So please please add me, and help me through this!!! Thanks everyone.

Replies

• Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    hi there, feel free to add me, good luck on your goals :)
  • careyharv
    careyharv Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I am getting back to my fitness goals as well. Congratulations on getting engaged! :smile:
  • Mara_
    Mara_ Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! And congrats for your engagement of course!
  • germangirl88
    germangirl88 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me and congrats on geting engaged!!!
  • terrygran
    Options
    Welcome back. I am in the same boat in terms of coming back for a second try. Add me if you like.
  • murphinchina
    Options
    Hello, My Names Michelle... Im from California, and Im looking for some new friends to motivate me during my journey of losing weight. I was on here for about a year, and then fell off the bandwagon. I guess life just got in my way. I just recently got engaged, and plan on getting married September of 2014. So thats definitely my motivation to lose weight. I would love to have some new friends who can cheer me on, and I definitely will do the same. I could be your #1 cheerleader!!!! LOL. So please please add me, and help me through this!!! Thanks everyone.

Hey Michell,
    I'm currently in China but plan to be back in the States in 2014, getting married in September 2014 also! My gf might join us on here at some point but for now I'm the one who needs to lose... I'm about 280, targeting 210... I've got the time, if I can stay on track. Would love to help you out if I can. We've got a great reason to do it... I'm sure we can!