FIrst Time Here

Options
Day one at this attempt to lose weight and get fit. Heading to the gym soon for an accessment and develop a program. I came here for support and to keep a log of my progress. Looking forward to getting to know others facing this challenge.

Replies

• JackieeR18
    Options
    I'm with u on this one I need to loose wight myself
    Just that I can't go to the gym cuz I have a 3 month old
    I gotta stay home n do home activities to stay active(: goodluck
  • Tamma86
    Options
    Day 2 for me!!

Good luck :) I think this way of keeping track of calories seems really helpful. I need to get a routine at the gym - I am a member but I go sporadically.
  • Clarkesa
    Clarkesa Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am new too, good luck xxx:smile:
  • jericenkins
    Options
    I'm new too, so feel free to add me!

Having people on here to motivate you is a great way to keep sight of your fitness goals.
  • jtslim42
    jtslim42 Posts: 240
    Options
    Welcome! and Good luck!
  • tfitz12
    tfitz12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I used MFP a few months ago and kind of got off track but am back at it and will not stop now. Always good to have extra motivation from others.
  • rabiarashid
    Options
    Am new too! really could do with some help! this is hard. Been and failed so many times! need help keeping strong!!

Goog luck to everyone!
  • fervc64
    fervc64 Posts: 53
    Options
    Anyone here feel free to add me too. The more the merrier.
  • Luvmichnata
    Luvmichnata Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Just signed up myself. I am hoping to motivate my 16 year old daughter as well. Just signed her up with a personal trainer and want to introduce her to this site to help with the nutrition side. We're both hoping to get in shape and I figure I can't expect to her to do something that I am not willing to do myself. We'll need to motivate each other and the more friends participating the better! Good luck all.
  • karolynnc411
    karolynnc411 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 3! Good luck :)
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me :) I am on daily!
  • brigettelouray
    Options
    Day 2 for me. Heres a little bit about me. In late 2008 I weighed 115 lbs soaking wet, than I moved seven hours away to go to college being my first time to move away, and than I entered into a very toxic 2 1/2 year relationship. So naturally I started to eat my pain away... Than I finally decided to end the relationship, after it was all said and done I weighed and astonishing 205 lbs. To me that has been the biggest I'd ever been in my life. So I decided to lose weight when I moved to a different city. So in November of 2011 I started working out, eating right and trying to be healthier. I lost 36 lbs. I am now at 168-169. But I want to lose more weight to boost my self esteem and to get healthier to start a family with my new husband, oh btw I recently got married, October 20, 2012 so naturally I gained some weight from the stress of that! But now that him and I are all settled in I can finally get my goal of losing 35-40 lbs going. And I have his support 100%. So happy new year to all and I hope we all reach our goals!