Newbie mum of four looking for support

Options
I have just joined, and I would really appreciate some support in my weight loss journey. I'm aiming to lose 50lbs to get down from 198lbs to 138lbs. I want to get back to my pre-children weight and generally become healthier and be a role model to my kids. I'm more than willing to support you on your journey as well. I know it's going to be hard but I was hoping a bit of support might help. You can kick me into gear! Is anybody interested?

Replies

• ReinaLorenz
    ReinaLorenz Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Welcome....I have used this site for about 6 months and in that time I have lost 65 pounds......I have another 50 to go and nothing can stop me!!!!....friend me and we can do this together...I am very supportive and on every day.:smile:
  • kookanddra
    Options
    Yesterday was my first day. At the end I was disapointed but that's me being hard on myself. I've never done anything like this before but i have a couple girls here in the office that are doing it too. I don't know how much support I can give but I'm a good listener. I'll be 40 in July and would love to loose as much as I can before that day. I'm currently at 175 and would love to get to 135. I have seen my mom drop 55lbs in 4 months and have seen my sister go up and down with her weight. I know it can be done!! Good luck to you!!
  • BigMamy
    BigMamy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi. You can add me if you want.
  • photogal375
    photogal375 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :)
  • queenage1984
    Options
    Hi,

Mom of two myself, around the same weight and have the same goal. You can get all the support from me since I need friends for motivation :)
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I need support from other moms too :)
  • EvetteMarquez
    EvetteMarquez Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mom to three crazy kids :) Maybe we can help each other out.

Other moms feel free to add me
  • jkhurwitz
    Options
    Add me too! I could support too! would love to do it together!
  • Cocacoladdict
    Cocacoladdict Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am a mummy too! Started today and looking for friends :)
  • chickentunashake
    chickentunashake Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    sure, I am mom of 6, so I know how that is. Feel free to ad me, if you want :-D
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    syre, add me if you want.

I must warn you I will be honest in my comments and opinions though, lol.

Read Forks over Knives too, it is a great ehlp in my journey.
  • tammieh38
    tammieh38 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    add me! add me!
  • ladynica
    ladynica Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I can always use friends. Feel free to add me. (This goes for anyone, the more the merrier).