Morning suprise!

Options
People people people as you know I have started my weight loss journey of losing 70 pounds. I was feeling really good about myself this morning because I got up and jumped my big a** on the treadmill for 30 minutes. After I showered and got the kids on the bus something wonderful happened to me and I just wanted to share it with you. As always I was rushing to be late for work and I couldn’t find anything to wear that I didn’t have to iron. So I was going to just squeeeeeeze into these tan trousers I have (that I have no business even still having in my closet for this dag on long) and just unbutton them when I got to my desk lol like I always do. I took them out of the closet looked at them for a minute and thought to myself do I really want to wear these tight a** pants today or do I want to breath and sit comfortably? As it was getting later I just decided to put them on because lord knows I didn’t have time to get anything else out. (This is where it gets exciting lol) So as I’m pulling them up my legs and to my surprise they went on with ease. OMG!!!!! Am I really wearing these pants with room to breathe YES YES YES honey I had to drop it like it was hot in the middle of the room with the pants on and buttoned just because I could lol. With that being said thank you for sharing this wonderful moment with me. I hope the rest of you day is as good as mine because im not letting anything take this happiness away from me……today anyway lol

Replies

• nashbear
    nashbear Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Congratulations on the comfy pants NSV!
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    LOL LOL that was cute! Thanks for the laugh...well done!
  • clandrum1984
    clandrum1984 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!! Thanks for the NSV story today! :)
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Love it! Keep up the good work!:bigsmile:
  • orangekeeper
    orangekeeper Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Definitely NSV and an awesome story for the day :-)
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Such fun, thanks for sharing. I too am wearing jeans that in the summer I had no hope of getting a few inches above my knees. They fit in the waist but are loose in the behind. So, I can totally relate, now go have a fantastic day!
  • sblackbear8
    sblackbear8 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    This just made my day!!!! Love it!!! Congrats to you!
  • TrinaBurch
    TrinaBurch Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I love your storytelling! It made me laugh and continue to "drop it like it's hot"!
    Congrats!
  • hotsashno1
    hotsashno1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thats so encouraging keep up the good work girl.

I LOL when I hear drop it like it's hot!!
  • stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Lol! You should drop it like it's hot! Congrats! You've done well! Keep it up!
  • kteamhill
    Options
    LOL okay, you made me laugh. That's awesome! Keep it up!!
  • Villesgirl84
    Options
    best NSV ever
  • jbright2011
    Options
    that's great keep up the good work.
  • Mrs_Fit
    Mrs_Fit Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    LOL Love it!!!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • SheriF49
    SheriF49 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Amazing....keep up the great work! :)
  • 214julie
    214julie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Lol, literally! You keep on dropping like its hot! Congrats!
  • walk2120
    walk2120 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your pant success!

I really like your writing style. Made me chock on my food while reading and laughing!

Keep on sharing!
  • commanderval
    commanderval Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    OMG! I totally did the "drop it" thing with that one pair of skinny jeans I had that I thought I could never get back into when I realized they fit me again!!! It just felt awesome to be able to move without them exploding on me! hahaha! Thanks for making my day :heart: :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!