30 day shred Buddy

Options
I just started the 30 Day Shred today and would love to have a buddy doing the same thing for motivation. Anyone else start it today too? Or want to start it? I just finished day one.

Let me know!!

Replies

• tonya_2010
    tonya_2010 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Go join the group...
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/10593-2013-jillian-michaels-30-day-shred-group

There are tons of us that just started! :)
  • manderswv
    Options
    I'm on board! I meant to start last night but forgot that we were having house guests. Feel free to add me if you want. I could use the encouragement and accountability. I started it before my wedding and had good results. I got 10 days in and had to stop or else my wedding dress would have been too big. Now I'm back on track!
  • muzio
    muzio Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I started the 30DS on January 1st with the goal of completing it *in* January. Just about to do day 3 this morning! I'm 173lbs, and hopefully can see some results by the end of the month. Really hoping this will be the kick in the butt I need to make daily activity a part of my regular routine. Feel free to add me as a friend!!
  • sara1077
    sara1077 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start it back up today, so I'll join you. I was successful on this after I had my second baby. Problem is, I get so sore after it at first that I can barely move the next day. How are you feeling? I tend to need to do it every other day or even every few days at first, so getting 10 session of Level 1 can take me 2.5 weeks. Then, it goes faster.
  • suzmathew
    Options
    On day 2, add me, would love to hear how others are getting on!