What do you want to do when you reach your goal?

Options
I would love to go travelling

Replies

• Addisonquinn
    Options
    Go to the beach and wear a bikini, while having a blast with my kids!
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    to do a celebration dance naked from a roof top (and hope I don't get arrested)
  • _namaste_
    _namaste_ Posts: 246
    Options
    I am going to go on a trip with my family AFTER buying a new bikini or two. :)
  • Anewcrys
    Anewcrys Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm actually planing on taking a Cruise in August..I want to wear a bathing suit, no bikini, I've come to relieze my body will never be bnikini ready, and I'm okay with that....
  • mwest11
    mwest11 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Go on my first ever spring break trip to somewhere with a beach. I have never seen the ocean!
  • dtf88
    dtf88 Posts: 53
    Options
    Celebrate and then set a new goal!
  • ashesmf
    ashesmf Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    The very first thing I'll be doing is a Boudoir Session! I'm a Photographer and I do these all the time! I want to be the sexy one on the other side of the camera:)))
  • Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    My final reward is a tummy tuck when I'm done having kids.
  • Dana_gets_fit
    Dana_gets_fit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    A tummy tuck. My babies has done a number on my belly.
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    As far as living life, why wait?
    We don't know what tomorrow will bring. Never wait on life to enjoy the things you love.
    19014_20121207_072401_Quote-Do-it-now-by-Paul-Coelho.jpg
  • KikiD22
    KikiD22 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm actually planing on taking a Cruise in August..I want to wear a bathing suit, no bikini, I've come to relieze my body will never be bnikini ready, and I'm okay with that....

Never say never! I weighed 240 pounds at one point. I'm now a size 4, weigh 145 pounds (150 off-season, 135ish when competing), and regularly wear an itty bitty posing suit on stage in figure competitions and wear the tiniest bikinis I can find!! Don't get me wrong, small goals are good too, but don't give up on the bigger ones!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    When I can finally climb a mountain, Im going to climb a mountain. :drinker:
  • Dawnhasajeep
    Dawnhasajeep Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    wear a bikini and run a half marathon

EDIT: not at the same time
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Run around naked.
  • plzlbsbegone
    Options
    I want to get the tattoo I have always wanted, butterfly wings on my back. I have never done it, because I am too large to wear the clothing I would want to wear to show it off!
  • Mloveb913
    Mloveb913 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I just want to wear shorts and tank top in public...
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Make a new goal...but seriously, I can't wait to take a beach vacation and hit those white sands with my new and improved body. I keep joking with my wife that I'll soon be in the market for a spedo.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    Enjoy my life Attend my daughter's wedding in August and look fabulously better than my former husband.
  • nornas42
    nornas42 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I've never worn a 2-piece swimsuit. I CANNOT WAIT TO SHOW OFF MY BODY.
  • onono
    onono Posts: 25
    Options
    Enjoy my life Attend my daughter's wedding in August and look fabulously better than my former husband.

Great goal :)