Insanity

Options
:bigsmile: Anyone just starting Insanity workout or have any recent sucess stories to share? Me and my hubby are on our first day and wondering if anyone else is too?

Replies

• chelery04
    chelery04 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just did the Fit Test today and can't say I'm surprised that I couldn't even do the last three exercises lol Guess (as Saun says) at the end of my 60 days I'll have a HUGE improvement :) Good luck!
  • Hobbes922
    Hobbes922 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 6 and I really enjoy it. It was suggested to me to wear a heart rate monitor, so I purchased a Polar model that is spot on with my heart rate and can tell me how many calories I burn per session. I was also told to try barefoot, but this doesn't work for me as I am prone to getting plantar fasciitis.

The workouts are pretty intense, and Saun encourages breaks and going at your own pace. Just keep pushing forward and you'll see some improvement! I can already do a deeper "deep lunge" stretch just from a few days.

Eating well is also key. Make sure to get enough protein (especially after the workout)...otherwise you might be too tired to complete the video.
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Enjoy it.. It's an awesome program!! Finished it last year and besides some pretty big modifications I had to make after a knee injury, I loved the entire program.. You may not see much movement on the scale during the 1st month.. Don't let that get to you.. Most of us didn't.. Month 2 is where the big changes come.. But, you have got to push play everyday and you've got to push yourself every day also.. It's a dang hard program, but it is so worth it.. Although I'm not doing it right now, it's still one of my favorites and the ont that gave me the bigest change. "Dig Deeper" will have definite meaning to you during the next 60 days..
    Good luck with it to all of you..
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    My last post double posted, so I'm doing this to get rid of it. :)
  • Perixi
    Perixi Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I did it last year and got some great results, I've just started again today feel free to add me :)
  • annicins
    Options
    I am starting on Saturday! Feel free to add me. :)
  • HokeyPokey2
    HokeyPokey2 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am halfway through my second round of insanity. I am always looking for inspirational/insanity buddies. Feel free to add me. :)