What do you want to do when you reach your goal?

Options

Replies

• lkplibra
    lkplibra Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wear a specific dress I have been holding on to since I was 18 and go dancing with my husband. :)
  • itsmaymee
    Options
    Go shopping. Right now I hate shopping for clothes because I can't stand the way I look in anything.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    Enjoy eating 500 extra calories every day. :wink:

I have been promised a steak dinner at The Keg.
  • rubberbiscuit
    Options
    So many things, but I'll just tell you my top 3! I want to go skiing. I've never been, but my kids ski a lot in the winter and want me to go with them. I want to be able to take a ski vacation with them. I want to go on either a rafting or a canoe trip. And finally, I want to hike a four-thousand footer. I really love to hike, and have done some decent hikes even at my highest weight, but I've never tackled anything as ambitious as a 4000 footer. I would really love it if I had the bragging rights.
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    make a home movie
  • applexbean
    Options
    I second that! Not have to cover up at the beach, but instead actually wear a bathing suit... jump in the waves with my kids, build sand castles, instead of hiding under an umbrella in a beach chair.
  • MrsG2
    MrsG2 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I want to seduce my husband!
  • jme6976
    jme6976 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have several small built in rewards for small goals:
    5lbs get new exercise pants (only have a few decent for public use)
    10lbs an hour massage
    15 lbs highlights and haircut
    20 lbs new bra and underwear from Victoria's Secret
    25 lbs new jeans

And my big goal is 100 days of exercise everyday. If I hit that I get a new outfit!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Spend the entire day unnerving people because I'll be smiling smugly for no apparent reason.
  • Kelly_Runs_NC
    Kelly_Runs_NC Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Celebrate and then set a new goal!

^ This
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Spend the entire day unnerving people because I'll be smiling smugly for no apparent reason.

This!
  • FamouslyNoOne
    FamouslyNoOne Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Get freaky every single solitary day with my man to make up for the months of being to embarrassed about my body to want to be nekkid! :)

...but don't tell him this, he'll have me on a diet of celery and ice water the minute he gets home!
  • Fit_Is_Fabulous
    Fit_Is_Fabulous Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'd really like to get a belly button ring and/or a rib tattoo
  • rubyalison
    Options
    My goal weight reward will be going to Inn Boonsboro in MD for a long weekend, spending the whole time going to the gym, reading and hopefully going to a book signing at the book store and meeting Nora Roberts.

Also get a really great pair of knee high leather boots.
  • rubyalison
    Options
    Get freaky every single solitary day with my man to make up for the months of being to embarrassed about my body to want to be nekkid! :)

...but don't tell him this, he'll have me on a diet of celery and ice water the minute he gets home!

Me too.
  • Tiffany0688
    Tiffany0688 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I want to soak in that feeling of accomplishment and say Heck Yea I DID IT!!!!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Day at a nudist beach, preferably doing some kind activity; beach volleyball, calisthenics - something like that.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    get my wedding dress altered.
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    get my boobs reducted
  • brittanynlong0515
    Options
    I am hoping that by the time I lost this weight, my dad will be walking me down the aisle. Since I will be getting married in July, 2013. And have a great honeymoon, and be able to do more things that I have never been able to do.