2013 is our year ladies.

Options
I have been on here since feb 12' and did pretty good job losing for a wedding in June last year then sadley fell off the wagon ...more then once. I have some pretty good support on here but sadley have lost a few pals or they have become dormant. Add me and we can support one another and finally achieve our goals. Also, would just like girl support...sorry guys. My New Years Resolutions: 1) Work out 260hours in 2013, 2) do another 5k & a warrior dash (or equivalant obstacle relay)! 3) Lose 20lbs before my 30th bday (In May)!! New Year, New Plan! :)

Replies

• LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I too fell off the wagon but here's hoping 2013 is a smooth ride!
  • AmberMahfouz
    Options
    Yay for 2013! We are gonna wreck it!
  • amybrown091
    Options
    sad i fell off the wagon too........oh well 2013 here we go
  • debclif
    debclif Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon myself. I really want to do this! Day two is going really well. Forgot some food at home, but I guess that is a good thing? Good Luck!
  • ohlookdanielle
    ohlookdanielle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I fell off too but now I'm back and ready to do this!
    Anyone feel free to add me if you need a support buddy!
  • BrJenks
    Options
    First time here. This is motivating. Thank You All
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon too! 2013 is a new year! 2 vacations and a 20 yr class reunion coming in 2013. Have to stay motivated!
  • Dmarisol
    Dmarisol Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Let's do it :D
  • lizhilldetroit
    Options
    I'm with you! My birthday is in May, too, but I'll be 33. DEFINITELY want to lose 20 pounds by then. I'm trying for 35 by August (when my friend's annual canoeing weekend is).
  • pauladick
    pauladick Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan x
  • mixdouble
    mixdouble Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow, that wagon must have lots of room in it. I know I made some space on it last year, Now I'm ready to get serious. I am going to focus more on exercise than food, but still track what I eat. In the 65-70 age group we forget we need less food and we need to keep moving. My big goal this year is to row at the Master's National Regatta in August in Sarasota FL. I haven't raced in about 4 years and I need that goal. The women in my age group all still train at least 5 days a week, so I don't want to embarass myself. I need all the encouragement I can get especially from women near my age :flowerforyou:
  • KirinReal
    Options
    I was making some good progress last year, but sadly I ended up falling off the wagon as well. I have a good feeling about 2013 though! My aim is to lose about 30lbs by the time summer starts. Let's do this!!
  • imvossey09
    Options
    Great goals! I turned 30 last year and finally told myself this is enough! Here's to rocking our 30's :drinker:
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Let's do it ladies! Feel free to add me!
  • returnmire
    Options
    I fell off before the holidays and am ready to get back on the wagon. My goal is to lose 20lbs by my college graduation in May with the hopes of even more. Would love some support and would gladly give some in return! Feel free to add me.
  • goin2getskinny
    Options
    Hey girls! I just had my 2nd baby & am ready to lose the baby weight for good. I just want to lose it & be done with it forever. I need support & motivation so add me if u would like. I would also like to share skinny food ideas & such. Good Luck Ladies because 2013 is our year!!!!!!!!
  • lizhilldetroit
    Options
    Great goals! I turned 30 last year and finally told myself this is enough! Here's to rocking our 30's :drinker:

Yes indeed! our 30s are gonna rock!
  • meeemy
    meeemy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I lost 13 Kg in the beginning of 2012 but i gained 6 of them back :S
    Now i want to start again and loose about 10 more kg..
    The biggest problem is my stomach.. i dream of having a flat and firm stomach instead of how it is now ( got like that after the birth of my son 2010)

I could use some support as i have no one to support me in my daily life :D
    So add me if u need support and want to exchange tips n tricks to loose weight
  • Esther50
    Esther50 Posts: 252
    Options
    Please add me. I have found that one some fall off the wagon, there are still others that can help support you. So the more the merrier.
    I fell off my wagon also, struggling to get back on, but one step at a time and I will make it.

Esther
  • IamNhappy
    IamNhappy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    *Added*!