3rd times the charm...need new friends!

Options
So I got off track (again), and this time I am giving myself a deadline. I have 6 months to lose this weight and I really have to do it because:

A. I am getting married in September.
B. I am really tired of struggling with this
C. The only way I will ever do this is if I give myself a hard deadline to get to a weight that I want to maintain.
D. I want to be HOT for summer.

If you are looking for friends who will motivate you, challenge you, and make sure you are doing what you need to do, add me. :)

I am hoping to lose about 45 pounds (a little less than 2 pounds a week), others with similar weight loss goals, or if your goals are completely different, feel free to add me!

EDIT:
Preferred exercise: Boxing, walking, weight lifting, elliptical
Diet: Low sodium, low fat

Replies

• ChristaToTheMax
    ChristaToTheMax Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    'Ello! I would -love- to lose my 45 pounds in six months, and am looking for friends who I can motivate and who can motivate me. Four months ago I had my son, I would like to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight (and healthier) by the time my son is a year old (August). As for exercise, I can not do many exercises. I have been studying my strengths and weaknesses and have discovered that yoga, platforms, and other such exercises are the way I can go. I am leaning towards a low calorie, high protein diet. Feel free to add me!
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    Love you goals and I love the attitude! I love boxing as well! It's such a good workout! Best of luck with all your goals, you will kill it!! :D Feel more then free to add if you want more support! :D
  • damaged_glitter
    Options
    I could use some new friends too! I only have 20lbs to lose, but motivation is always important. Please friend me!