Exercise bikes any suggestions?

Options
I want to buy an exercise bike but not really sure which one to get. I want to get one that has the programs. I am about 275LBS so it would need to support my weight. I have been looking at different ones recently, I just don't know what is better. Anyone have any suggestions? Do you have a bike you love? One you hate?

Replies

• nicki_1004
    Options
    anyone?
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Honestly, at that weight most bikes should be able to support you just fine... I'm a cheapy so I got most of my equipment from yard sales, thrift stores, or craigslist... but if you are planning on buying a new one... there are some that are elliptical/bikes... might be a better bang for your buck
  • zoom2
    zoom2 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    What's your budget? What about a road bike + indoor trainer? Then you have the option to ride outdoors, too.
  • nicki_1004
    Options
    I am hoping to get one under $500. Where I live I do not have the option to ride bike outside because I live on a very busy road with a lot of tractor trailer traffic. I have been looking at yard sales, thrift shops stuff like that and have found nothing I like. I want the wheel to be enclosed because I have a nosy cat that likes to check everything out and a younger child that I don't want to get fingers caught if he falls near it.