Leap of faith

Options
So I decided to do this and have to admit, being a guy, the thought of asking complete strangers for motivation & support was something I struggled with. However, read a few of these message boards and I can see how this really might help.

Got 3 stone to loose and would be great to add new friends and share ideas.:smile:

Replies

• LucasEVille
    LucasEVille Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Go for it bro!
    3 stone seems a lot but when those pounds start to roll off with friends on here its not such a mountain to climb.
  • holmeje
    holmeje Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you. Seems very daunting at the moment, but 2013 will be the year I shed the weight. Took me 10 years to get here, so a year to get back to where I want to be does not seem too bad ;o)
  • vg8pr0
    vg8pr0 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I felt the same way! But after reading the posts and remarks from people that are in the same boat as I am, it appears that I'm not alone so maybe this will be easier. Its nice to know that if you are tempted to "over indulge" you can rely on support from people who understand.
  • holmeje
    Options
    We all over indulge, but it's that realisation that "enough if enough" that is the turning point.
  • ThinVee
    ThinVee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I've got about the same amount to go and have found the support to be really helpful. Good luck on your journey!
  • holmeje
    Options
    Thank you. Finding the message boards really positive and keeping me focused. Good luck too.
  • Sirref0275
    Sirref0275 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like Name is Steve