Fifty Pounds

Options
epoeraven
epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
After struggling for the last couple of weeks I have finally reach fifty pounds lost (darn Cadburry Creme Eggs). As promised I am posting pictures.

For those who are just starting out on here and to all my new found friends on MFP - I can honestly say that I could not have done this without the help of this website and my friends on here cheering me on.

This is my first time posting pictures in a message - I hope they come through....

These are the before pictures (obviously)

4511350284_602c985ef2_m.jpg4510710283_a877eff88b_m.jpg

And these are the after pictures - Ta-Da!!!!

4511349572_7222594645_m.jpg4511350258_fc9d3fd52c_m.jpg

Replies

• sinman22807
    sinman22807 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    the images arent up there. they said they were removed via photobucket.
  • epoeraven
    Options
    Ugh!!!! Trying to fix.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Ugh!!!! Trying to fix.

CONGRATULATIONS! :drinker: You've done an awesome job! :flowerforyou:
    I've only lost 40, and know just how much THAT'S changed MY life! So even without the pics, I know that you're looking and feeling just great! :wink: :bigsmile:
  • rachaelbermingham
    Options
    Well done anyway!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I've lost 50 pounds, too!! I just have about 45 more still to go though.. But I know how proud you must feel - 50 pounds is a lot! Awesome job!
  • epoeraven
    Options
    Ugh!!!! Trying to fix.

Ha!!!! Finally!!!!
  • mzmoonlight
    mzmoonlight Posts: 160
    Options
    Well done, thats a huge difference. I sometimes fail to see how much I have lost (when I look in the mirror) so when you post stuff like this it brings it home to me. Again, well done.
  • deana_lynne
    Options
    You look great!!! Way to go!!!
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    great job! you must feel good!
  • khillman77
    Options
    you look freaking fantastic!:smile:
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    You mush be very proud. Congrats
  • themethod
    themethod Posts: 257
    Options
    How wonderful. You look so happy!
  • seventeenlucky77
    seventeenlucky77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Lookin' great!
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,178 Member
    Options
    That is awesome,,,you look terrific. Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    :drinker: Congratulations!!! You look Wonderful!!! :bigsmile:
  • epoeraven
    Options
    How wonderful. You look so happy!

You are the fourth person who has told me that in the last two weeks. I didn't realize how the extra weight had a affected my personality too until just recently. One of my friends and I were talking about me losing weight and she told me that while she was happy that I was healthier, what she liked the most was my change in my attitude and that she liked having the "old" Linda back.
  • rosysilhouette
    Options
    You look fantastic! What an inspiration!
  • soundofsong
    Options
    Seriously fantastic! Great work! I'm just starting out again, you have just given me a little inspiration/motivation to get this kicked off the right way. Day one and I'm already struggling! Thanks for the post!
  • utopiadream02
    Options
    wow congrats! i am so excited that i have found this site! you guys are all the inspiration that I need!!!!!!!!!!!! :) take care!
  • ldtoner
    ldtoner Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look beautiful. You should be very proud of yourself!! :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!