Is your mouth watering too????

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
I am part of a My Time For Me group....(women who get together to do different things. There is a "Learn Fly Fising" thing. I have done a healthy cooking course, and dog training and some other fun stuff....this is one coming up...its a food pairing and sake tasting menu! MAN!!! Does it look GOOD! If I work out really well and eat light all day, think I can do it?? haha

Join us at Wasabi Chi in South Norwalk for an evening of sake tasting and food pairing. This specially designed menu will consist of:

Course 1:
Asian Pear Sake paired with Sake Apple (salmon, asparagus & tobiko wrapped by a thinly sliced apple with miso sauce)

Course 2:
Shirayuki Ginjyo Sake paired with Tuna Millennium (tempura encrusted seared tuna with creamy wasabi sauce)

Course 3:
Shirakawago (unfiltered) Sake paired with Kobe Steak (kobe steak sauteed with black pepper)

Course 4:
Wasabi Chi Special Sake paired with Free Range Chicken (chicken grilled with spicy yuzu)

Course 5:
Harushika paired with Fresh Fruit with Sparkling Sake

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    I am part of a My Time For Me group....(women who get together to do different things. There is a "Learn Fly Fising" thing. I have done a healthy cooking course, and dog training and some other fun stuff....this is one coming up...its a food pairing and sake tasting menu! MAN!!! Does it look GOOD! If I work out really well and eat light all day, think I can do it?? haha

Join us at Wasabi Chi in South Norwalk for an evening of sake tasting and food pairing. This specially designed menu will consist of:

Course 1:
    Asian Pear Sake paired with Sake Apple (salmon, asparagus & tobiko wrapped by a thinly sliced apple with miso sauce)

Course 2:
    Shirayuki Ginjyo Sake paired with Tuna Millennium (tempura encrusted seared tuna with creamy wasabi sauce)

Course 3:
    Shirakawago (unfiltered) Sake paired with Kobe Steak (kobe steak sauteed with black pepper)

Course 4:
    Wasabi Chi Special Sake paired with Free Range Chicken (chicken grilled with spicy yuzu)

Course 5:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options

Course 1:

Course 2:

Course 3:

Course 4:

Course 5:

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! I can't take it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Ok come get me and we can feed our faces together..and then go into a deeep dark depression the next day :laugh: :laugh:
  • BigCityKittyz
    Options
    OMG......I HAD TO WIPE BACK MY DROOOOOOL......AND ALMOST ELECTROCUTED MYSELF ON THE KEYBOARD!

That sounds sooooooo de-lish! HEY I'M HUNGRY! You peeps posting pancakes on rabbit heads....and the Watermelon haiku.....and NOW this!

PURE....SABOTAGE!.....whew! Man.....I'm gonna go grab me some celery! (yum....)
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    OMG......I HAD TO WIPE BACK MY DROOOOOOL......AND ALMOST ELECTROCUTED MYSELF ON THE KEYBOARD!

That sounds sooooooo de-lish! HEY I'M HUNGRY! You peeps posting pancakes on rabbit heads....and the Watermelon haiku.....and NOW this!

PURE....SABOTAGE!.....whew! Man.....I'm gonna go grab me some celery! (yum....)

LOLOL!!! I'm thinkin celery aint gonna cut it for me tonight hahaha!!
  • BigCityKittyz
    Options

LOLOL!!! I'm thinkin celery aint gonna cut it for me tonight hahaha!!

YOU'RE TELLING ME SISTA!......I'm still feeling pretty RAVENOUS..........
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I would be happy with the first two courses...though the kobe beef sounds WONDERFUL!!!

Luckily I have eaten dinner and am already stuffed right now!
  • Edwina
    Edwina Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Norwalk where? California?
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Man, I'm jealous.....I wish they had classes like that in VA!!!!!

That sounds soooooooo good.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I hope you have a DD when you end this class!!!!! LOL :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Norwalk where? California?

No, Connecticut. :)
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Sooo, is it worth the calories or not?????

To sake tasting or not to sake tasting....that is the question!