on here a couple weeks still looking for buddies

Options
HI BEEN ON HERE A FEW WEEKS HAVE SOME FRIENDS BUT LOOKING FOR MORE .. LET'S CHALLENGE EACHOTHER, MOTIVATE AND LOSE THIS WEIGHT TOGETHER!!!

Replies

Options
    Hey! I will help your and you can help me we can make each other accountable for our days...=I am Charity single mom from Texas and trying to lose 50-60 lbs..I go the gym five days a week at 5am and am done by 6:30am then it is I go home wake kids , shower take kids to school and then to work it is...
  • cserg
    cserg Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request! A side note- we have the same halloween costume! I was the girl that gets tied up to the rail road tracks last fall and used that Dorothy costume.
  • cvillneauve
    Options
    Hello!

I am Christi. I am a working mom of 3 in Minnesota. I would love to help motivate and would love help staying motivated. Friend request sent!
  • JanFL3
    JanFL3 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi. I just started 15 mins ago. Not sure about the complete site but looking forward to this. I'm over 50, kids are grown, and need to get motivated. My son uses this site and suggested I check it out. My name is Jan.
  • buttons2455
    Options
    hi im nicky add me if u like i need to lose about 3 stone we can help each other :)
  • IslandRider
    Options
    Hi Jan, I'm always happy to have new friends. I'm on here daily and anyone can add me.
  • fourdaisies
    Options
    Hi there,
    I'm Brenda. Mom to four daughters. I have 65lbs to lose. I start tomorrow morning (that way all of my company from the holidays are gone and I can throw out the rest of the crap food).

Would love to help motivate you :)

Brenda
  • aviatrix80
    Options
    You guys can add me if you wish, too. I'm Bridget, I'm a single Mum of one, from Auckland, New Zealand, and I work full-time shift work, which is hard on lifestyle and diet, but I'm fighting back!!
  • acbeamon
    Options
    I would like to gain some friends for motivation
  • lazymochabear
    Options
    Feel free to add me! 2013 will be my year!
  • canyousaybikini
    Options
    Today is my second day and would love to have some friends to keep me motivated! I am a working mom of 2 had have been married for 20 years. I am working toward losing 50 pounds and could use all the encouragement I can get. I have joined a boot camp class three mornings a week and will be putting my treadmill back to use.
  • anitaplus4
    anitaplus4 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. :smile:
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I wanted to wish you all good luck!

Make yourself a priority and you will succeed. :flowerforyou:
  • Determined75
    Determined75 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if you like. We are all in it to win it! Get lean in 2013;-)
  • kitigonkukoo
    kitigonkukoo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me- I'm not new, but I'm still in the "trenches". :laugh: I may not comment on everything, but I'm always available for feedback, venting, advice, etc... going both ways.

We're all learning here, and new friends means new ideas and methods to share. I also keppy my diary open to keep me honest and on track. If you do add me, feel free to scan my food diary and let me know if you see something that's working against me... and I'll do the same for you if you ask! :flowerforyou:
  • mcculloch4055
    Options
    I would love to have you add me as I need help to stay motivated.
  • kitigonkukoo
    kitigonkukoo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Today is my second day and would love to have some friends to keep me motivated! I am a working mom of 2 had have been married for 20 years. I am working toward losing 50 pounds and could use all the encouragement I can get. I have joined a boot camp class three mornings a week and will be putting my treadmill back to use.

Bootcamp commitment is AWESOME! Good for you! I'm too scared to try it, I'm a Zumba girl though! :) Stick with it, you'll get there!
  • suzycav77
    suzycav77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    hey all, anyone feel free to add me! i'm on daily.
  • Iorns78
    Iorns78 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am "starting over" for a better, healthier 2013!! I could always use new friends. :) Mother of two from Wisconsin.
  • venturaroo
    venturaroo Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Love new friends for motivation and support! Anyone feel free to add me...I'm Tara, 48 and a single mom from California.