looking to encourage others and have you encourage me!

Options
You know how they say it takes a wake up call, for you to realize it's time?

Last year was my wake up call. Nothing happened to me. However a close friend was diagnosed to breast cancer, an uncle passed way to young etc.

All of those things woke me up and I realized that I am not 18 anymore (I am 34) and that I need to pull my head outta my *kitten* and smarten up.
I have 4 daughters who love me, as I love them. A husband who adores me. So it's time for me to adore myself :)

I have 65lbs to lose. For me. For my family.

Would love to have some friends along the way! Feel free to add me as a friend!

Replies

• davery1985
    davery1985 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, im on here everyday! I have alot more to loose and i need motivation too! xx
  • Itsallbs15
    Itsallbs15 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Friend request sent.
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I know all about wake up calls. I had mine in March 2012 and never looked back. Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    Welcome! I've already lost 70, but still have some to go. Feel free to add me :)
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    I also have about 60-70 pounds to lose. Friend request on the way.
  • masrite
    masrite Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request. It's always nice to have friends to help one another.:flowerforyou:
  • sbernardy
    sbernardy Posts: 188
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • rmeadows71
    Options
    Feel free to add me! The more support the better :)
  • slays1415
    slays1415 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent...
  • Esther50
    Esther50 Posts: 252
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I also had one of those wake up calls.
  • whitekayak
    whitekayak Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as well!
  • julieannatrejo
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone :) Let's encourage each other and lose those pounds
  • lncgurley
    lncgurley Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    me too..lets do it! Anyone feel free to add me, i love to encourage daily and be encouraged!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lw5s4ke3MS1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg
  • rachaelgoold
    Options
    Hello I'm a 43 year old who is constantly struggling with weight loss. I've had back surgery so I'm unable to do a lot of physical exercises. My husband recently purchased a bowled tread climber for me an that seems to work great. My big problem is I need some other people who can relate and help motivate me. My husband means well but he always wants me to "keep him company" we are both medically retired. With the stress of moving last year I packed on 60+ pounds I need to lose! I'm 5'7" and I used to be a size 12 and now I'm a size 18 and I'm really getting depressed. I know it didn't happen overnight but I've been faithfully logging for 20 days and only lost 3 pounds. My real problem other than the exercise is that I am a VERY picky eater! I hate vegetables! Anyone have any advice? I would really appreciate it. I would love to have some friend to help motivate me. My daughter is doing it too to go into the army, problem with her is he can work out like crazy and tries to help me but sometimes it hurts more than it helps. What really stings is the fact that I started out at (214 lost 3 so I'm 211) but that is more than I weighed when I was pregnant with my children. UGH!!!! Let's motivate each other. You can friend me. I want to be back down by summer I don't think that's an unrealistic goal do you?