new here

Options
I am an Army wife and mother of 3. I have always been over weight and an emotional eater. Russ was deployed last year and I did good in the begining (after I had the baby) to lose some weight in the end my emotions got the best of me and I gained in back plus 10 pounds. I am tired of being overweight. Right now we are in Colorado Springs waiting on orders for our next move some time in July. Russ has been home for 3 months and leaves again early May for 6 weeks for BNOC training. He will return mid June and we very well could be moving mid to late July. So my stress levels are not going any where right now. I am very proud to say that I have not had any pop/soda for 2 weeks now. So I begin my journy and I keep saying to myself yes I can.

Jennifer

Replies

• KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this site. You will find a lot of support here.:flowerforyou:
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Tips:
    1. Water, water, water.
    2. Mistakes are ok. Just get back up.
    3. Make as much use of MFP as possible!
  • rtolworthy
    Options
    Welcome Jennifer!

I'm amazed at how much this site has helped and educated me. The people on here are so helpful! its so nice to have such a wonderful support system. Without this site, I don't think I would be half way to my goal. Good luck on your weigh loss success! I know you will do great!
  • mom2cadence
    Options
    HI!! Army wife here too. My BFF is coming to Colorado after her Iraq tour. We are currently stationed in PA and my hubby is deployed to Iraq. We only have 1 month down. I joined to get back in shape and be accountable for my eating and exercise. My daughter is 2 so I can't use her as my excuse anymore. I hope to be bikini ready for R&R in Sept. I hope that you like the site and feel free to add me!!!