Yep, fell off the rails a bit bit so what?

Options
Yes, I can honestly say I've had a rough few months which has resulted in a few pounds going back on.

Surgery which didn't go to plan, suicide of a close relative and the aftermath, and the uncertainty of whether I'm still going to have a job in a few weeks time...............

BUT - I'm still 104lbs less than I was, and I'm going to celebrate that!!!!

If I give up now, it's not only me I'm letting down, but all my friends and family who have supported me on my arduous journey. In the past I'd have given in and carried on with my downward spiral, but this time, no way, I'm back on track and raring to go!

Back in the groove!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• debbiek75
    Options
    Well done that is certainly something to be proud of xx
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! You can keep going and lose more. I know you can. You've come too far to look back and/or gain more back. Your so close to your goal! Just keep that in mind. Keep telling yourself you don't want to go back you want to go forward. So you took a break and put a little back on. We all do it. You have a great attitude! Keep that up! That's what will keep you going. I slacked off over the holidays. I didn't eat as healthy as I would have liked. Its not the end of the world and I only hurt myself. Time get back on track. I'm right there with you!! go girl go!!!
  • florymonde
    florymonde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Good attitude; the important thing is to pick it up and keep going!
  • Blossom59
    Blossom59 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You have done a great job! The devil is always after us telling we cannot do something or putting road blocks in front of us....whether it be dieting of just life in general. We just have to put on our boxing gloves and face one day at a time!!
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    We all have rough patches. we all go through bumpy roads but we dust ourselves off and try again :) but 104lbs is a great accomplishment, and you should be proud of it :) Keep up the great work!!
  • ainleytopper
    Options
    Same here Pauline. Only 4 months left to shad the weight
  • SaraRT1983
    Options
    YOU GOT THIS!! =)
  • natesangel
    natesangel Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    fantastic attitude!!! sorry things have been rough but so happy to see such great progress continue to a healthier you! and from your post a happier you too! rock on and never give up!!!
  • barb1241
    barb1241 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your difficulties and loss of your relative. Be kind to yourself, but don't make excuses. You obviously know how to get it done, so get back on plan as best you can-and fake it 'til you make it.

Hugs to you for encouragement. If you need to add another friend, I would be happy to volunteer.

Barb
  • bpauntie
    bpauntie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great job, Chatter. That's inspiration to us all.
  • SmilesIowa
    Options
    Don't give in, you can do it!!
  • eryn415
    eryn415 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You are still pretty awesome. I fell off the wagon, too! It happens. And my jeans squeezing my mid section right now are minding me of that!
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss and these struggles. I am glad you are getting back on the rails! You are WORTH it! :flowerforyou:
  • sugarlips1980
    sugarlips1980 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    That's the attitude!! It's sticking your head back in the sand for a year that can make you pile all the weight you've lost back on. There's bound to be some peaks and troughs along the way, as long as the weight loss is a general downward trend that's all good!!
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Yep, back on the rails....4lbs off this week!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!