Facebook Feed

Options
Wow...I went ahead and let my food diary closing post to facebook...here is what it reports.

completed her food and exercise diary for 04/11/2010 and was under her calorie goal
My food diary for Sunday April 11, 2010

Calories: 1183, Fat: 40, Sodium: 2803, Sugar: 57, Fiber: 4, Protein: 29

ALL my fam and friends can see. Infact, I have my diary public so YOU GUYS can keep me in line when needed, but Facebook friends and fam can click on the post to go see what is in my daily diary.

At first, knee-jerk reaction was to change the setting not to let it post. How can I closet eat when others will see? (If I eat it, I journal it...would I really be fooling myself or being true to myself otherwise?) Then I said, nope....I put it out there for you guys to help hold me accountable, I surely will be more mindful when I know my sisters, cousins, girlfriends, HUSBAND can see! I will have to remain completely honest with myself and not "HIDE" my habit.

Just had to post this. I guess it was one way to let the panic go. LOL! Cheers! :drinker:

Replies

• DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    You are braver than me! So proud of you!
  • KristineKaye
    Options
    :flowerforyou: YOU ROCK! I am not there yet to let my friends, co-workers, and even my family know any of my progress. GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!