Doing this alone is boring

Options
Could use a few friends. This will be my third time starting over. I need to make the change the right way this time!

Replies

• ahaley48
    ahaley48 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    you can do this!
    i realized i was tired of doing it alone too, and secretly hiding things.. was a trip! i decide that this time around, iw as going to be completely honest, whether i gain or lost, andd just actually " try" to do better , every day :) The accountability on here is awesome.. let's do this!
  • lrose50
    lrose50 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like - I'm getting back on track after the holidays as well. I'm on here daily.
  • Alisonuk
    Options
    I am on my 4th time starting over and 20 pounds heavier :( I feel more determined this time though. LOL We shall see what happens. Good luck to you though.
  • changingforthegood
    Options
    DONT DO IT ALONE... anyone can add me.. I like motivating and keeping up with people and helping others. and can use the help as well
  • lcnick_38
    Options
    Good luck to you!
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    HI and welcome back!

Noticed your picture! WHO DEY!!!!! YAY! Mayjor Bengals fan here. Go to all the games. Can't wait for Saturday's game.

Add me as a friend!
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me

That goes for anybody
  • jessermay
    Options
    I am starting over again also, I havent been on here in over a year. I just had a baby in november and am 20+ pounds from where i would like to be. I am looking for friends and support also, anyone can add me so we can all support each other. Good luck to each of you!!
  • JoshuaL86
    JoshuaL86 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've lost 120 pounds, and it definitely hasn't been lonely for me! :D
  • origamilizz
    Options
    That is so true! I know a lot of ppl use this they should make it easier to find people on here! ANYONE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME!
  • kloa71
    kloa71 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi! My first time on here and I would love to meet some friends! I've lost 30 pounds over the past year and have about 30 more to go. I've heard such great things about this site that I thought it would be fun to try something new. Looking forward to hearing from you!
  • olsondre
    olsondre Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I hear ya man, you can add me
  • alifer
    alifer Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    This site is awesome. I lost quite a bit a couple years ago, but fell back into bad habits, so I'm starting over. Best wishes on your journey.
  • lynnw24
    lynnw24 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I feel ya! You can add me. Anyone can add me. The more friends the better!
  • farmgirl1973
    farmgirl1973 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    This is definitely better with friends. Feel free to add me for support.
  • LETTYMAGANA
    LETTYMAGANA Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is my first time reaching out myself but what your wrote about being honest and accountable may be a main reason i have not stuck with this.
  • lekesha1
    Options
    I know right!! This is my second time doing this all the way over. Feel free to add me. We can do this time around you guys!
  • jamiemh
    jamiemh Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Love to make new friends :happy: anyone feel free to add me
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Could use a few friends. This will be my third time starting over. I need to make the change the right way this time!

I'm curious, but what went wrong the first two times? Was it a lack of MFP friends?
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    If your success is based on others it won't last. And if you quit when it gets boring or difficult then you probably lack what it takes to create real change. Motivation wanes. Results comes from DOING even when you don't feel like it.