Six week Six pack?

Options
I started this yesterday, Has anyone had any success with it? also did you do it everyday for six weeks or did you take breaks?

Replies

• katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    my sister in law has had success with this.
    she was never overweight, but it has defined her abs.
    she uses it 2-3 times a week. alternating workout 1, 3, 2 and so on.
    she also has a treadmill and other equipment.
    not sure how often she does other workouts.
    she really likes it :)
  • pineapplepaper
    Options
    A friend of mine did it... but it seemed incredibly difficult.

He was dedicated for 6 weeks, and was working out with a PT every day. He cut out all fat from his diet (I mean ALL fat - not even egg yolk!), and cut out carbs after 12pm.

The results were incredible though! I've never seen a transformation like it, and the 'before and after' shots were unbelievable.
  • Stefanny91
    Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    It hurts!!! I ache sooo much lol!! but good though I can see how it would tone your abs ... but I wondering how well it will work at burning flab!!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with fat?

Fact is, if you do an incredible amount of exercise (when you once were not) and dramatically cut down your food intake, you will see good results.
  • Stefanny91
    Options
    bump
  • anfernyy
    Options
    depending on your current body fat % will determine whether or not you get that 6 pack in 6 weeks. it took me about 4 months last year to get from 15% body fat to 10%. i believe for women, to be considered ``lean`` and be able to see visible abs you will need 16-18% bf. also your diet plays a big role and i suggest doing interval training on the treadmill. stay true to your diet and keep up with the program! good luck friend.
  • Stefanny91
    Options
    depending on your current body fat % will determine whether or not you get that 6 pack in 6 weeks. it took me about 4 months last year to get from 15% body fat to 10%. i believe for women, to be considered ``lean`` and be able to see visible abs you will need 16-18% bf. also your diet plays a big role and i suggest doing interval training on the treadmill. stay true to your diet and keep up with the program! good luck friend.

Ohh im not looking for a six pack!!! haha its would take me a good few years to get there i'm sure!! I'm just looking to get fitter and lose a bit of weight! I can only seem to stick to things if there is a set time to do it if that makes sense
  • anfernyy
    Options
    whatever your goals may be, always strive to become better. never be content. thats my trick =D
  • Stefanny91
    Options
    bump
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Level 2 just kicked my butt hard.
  • becca2911
    becca2911 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I've done it and it worked wonders to tone my tummy! Had the beginning of a six pack coming then that all went to pot when I started my new job! Starting again now. I think I did it everyday or at least 5 days a week...
  • honeynina
    Options
    well... i have done this workout for 5 weeks ( this is my last week) i workout 5 times a week + counting calories ( my daily budget is 1322 calories and never going upper then 1000-1200 calories a day) but dont really see any special results and i am really sad :( i have athletic body, was working out all my life ( different kind of workouts, gym clubs, dances ) and my muscles are in good shape so this six week workouts didnt really gave me results. should i continue doing this one or .... there is something better ?stronger ?
    my weight got stuck on 123 lbs and not going down last 2 weeks :(
    do i need to start some special diet or change workouts ?
    by the way .... i dont know how much calories am i burning on level 2.
  • littlemuffin
    littlemuffin Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm just about to start this tomorrow, so I want to know too! :)
  • slporter1
    Options
    In order to see your muscle definition (abs) you need to lower body fat. The old saying of abs are made in the kitchen is true.
  • Imanido
    Imanido Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Six weeks Six packs?? I would love that to be true. Unless you are in excellent shape with a very low BF% You wouldn't make it. Having said done I am sure that if you follow all the program + adecuate amount of calories, you will see results.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine did it... but it seemed incredibly difficult.

He was dedicated for 6 weeks, and was working out with a PT every day. He cut out all fat from his diet (I mean ALL fat - not even egg yolk!), and cut out carbs after 12pm.

The results were incredible though! I've never seen a transformation like it, and the 'before and after' shots were unbelievable.
    I've done that with clients too.....................and almost all of them I did it with regained the majority of their weight. I don't know anyone who eats that way now.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 10 and so far I've only lost half a lb and 1/2 inch on my hips but my tummy muscles, legs and arms seem to be gaining some muscle. I know they say you can't build muscle that quick but mine certainly weren't this hard before. I don't expect to gain a 6 pack as I have too much body fat but it seems to be doing something so I'll stick with it.

To the low calorie post, I would say that you may not be eating enough. Work out your BMR and don't eat less than that. Most people seem to work out their TDEE and -20%
  • knkmfp
    knkmfp Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the 30Ds and am almost finished, so the last couple of evenings I've done the first round of L1 6week 6 pack afterwards. Even with only doing 15 minutes, I have more muscle pain than I do from the Shred, so I'm guessing it's doing some good.
  • becca2911
    becca2911 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 10 and so far I've only lost half a lb and 1/2 inch on my hips but my tummy muscles, legs and arms seem to be gaining some muscle. I know they say you can't build muscle that quick but mine certainly weren't this hard before.

Because thy are swollen most likely
  • BonaFideUK
    BonaFideUK Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what the program is, but unless you're in fairly good shape to begin with, you won't be getting a 6 pack in 6 weeks.