Hello everybody! Friends needed =)

Options
Hi! I'm Danielle. I am not new to MFP but have started becoming serious about logging over the past two months. I would love to have new friends to motivate and support me and vice versa. Please feel free to add me =)

Replies

• Muggsmagee
    Options
    New here, too. Feel free to add me. :0)
  • 2ndStar
    Options
    Welcome! I just got reconnected with MFP yesterday after realizing that I can not do this on my own no matter how much exercise I get I have to be encouraged to write down my food to see the results.
    Friends Now, Teri
  • glamwaggs
    Options
    I added you :happy:
  • Hoop4la
    Hoop4la Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    If anyone wanted to add me I would be delighted - need some company on this road x
  • smardie
    smardie Posts: 27
    Options
    My name is Mark and I am a Returning member , but never really used the community boards to stay motivated and after last year of trying to not really diet and go more low key , but watch what I eat . Pretty much back fired.

I need support and need to set mini goals each month in order for me to stay focused.

Hi Danielle and hope you meet your goals .
  • smardie
    smardie Posts: 27
    Options
    Stupid question , but how do you add people ?
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Feel free to add me :) Love all my awesome friends on MFP and would love to get some more!
  • hopefullyoptimistic
    Options
    hi there, am also new to this and making new froends along the way would be a welcome bonus - feel free to "add" me :-)
  • Danielle817
    Danielle817 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    :smile: Thanks guys! I know it is going to be so great to have new friends and a support group!
  • meghannrenee
    meghannrenee Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!