Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello everybody! Friends needed =)

Hi! I'm Danielle. I am not new to MFP but have started becoming serious about logging over the past two months. I would love to have new friends to motivate and support me and vice versa. Please feel free to add me =)

Replies

• New here, too. Feel free to add me. :0)
  • Welcome! I just got reconnected with MFP yesterday after realizing that I can not do this on my own no matter how much exercise I get I have to be encouraged to write down my food to see the results.
    Friends Now, Teri
  • I added you :happy:
  • Hoop4la
    Hoop4la Posts: 68 Member
    If anyone wanted to add me I would be delighted - need some company on this road x
  • smardie
    smardie Posts: 27
    My name is Mark and I am a Returning member , but never really used the community boards to stay motivated and after last year of trying to not really diet and go more low key , but watch what I eat . Pretty much back fired.

I need support and need to set mini goals each month in order for me to stay focused.

Hi Danielle and hope you meet your goals .
  • smardie
    smardie Posts: 27
    Stupid question , but how do you add people ?
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Hi!! Feel free to add me :) Love all my awesome friends on MFP and would love to get some more!
  • hi there, am also new to this and making new froends along the way would be a welcome bonus - feel free to "add" me :-)
  • Danielle817
    Danielle817 Posts: 62 Member
    :smile: Thanks guys! I know it is going to be so great to have new friends and a support group!
  • meghannrenee
    meghannrenee Posts: 202 Member
    Feel free to add me!