Who else ran in the Austin Statesman Capitol 10k today?

Options
It was AWESOME!!! There were over 20,000 runners!!! And we raised $129,000 for Meals On Wheels!!!!

Replies

• bariachic
    bariachic Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thats so great!! way to go!!!
  • niccup
    niccup Posts: 32
    Options
    That is so awesome! Just did my first 10k run today. For retina research. Big time challenge for me. Congrats to you and good job:flowerforyou:
  • skatjon
    skatjon Posts: 29
    Options
    It was awesome!!! I ran and Jumped Fit to finish! if you like running you will LOVE Jump Fit Austin! www.jumpfitaustin.com
  • ambercole
    ambercole Posts: 426
    Options
    It was awesome!!! I ran and Jumped Fit to finish! if you like running you will LOVE Jump Fit Austin! www.jumpfitaustin.com
    Oh my God!!! I saw them and I thought that they were CRAZY!!!!! It looked really fun though!!! Is it hard? I'm afraid I'd fall on my face! Especially on that terrain with the steep hiils and all.
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    My son and all his buds from the new SW Austin school participated and had a blast! The biggest 10k any where. Great to see someone on MFP involved!
  • skatjon
    skatjon Posts: 29
    Options
    They are harder but less impact on your joints and you burn 50% more calories... check out jumpfitaustin.com the classes are so much fun and you leave feeling amazingly light on your feet and like a kid!!! It's a great way to train.