looking for friendly, helpful ppl... but painfully shy:/

Options
I've never done anything like this before, and I just started using MyFitnessPal. I want to loose my after baby weight and keep it off, but I also want to meet people fighting the good fight along with me. I'm terrible at following through with diets and whatnot if I'm going at it all alone, so I'm hoping to meet some friendly people on here! Not sure where to begin though:/ or even what to say lol!

Replies

• clare_smiles
    clare_smiles Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Looks like you started in the right place! I love MFP and love my friends here! MFP friends make all the difference! I'll send you a request. :)
  • 3Dshooter
    Options
    congrats on the baby I am also a diet quiter. UGH its just easier to put it on than take it off
  • MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined today too! I have also given up on past diets, changes, and fitness routines and hoping 2013 will the year of change for me!

Good luck on your journey and on the new addition to your family!
  • LaDarby11
    Options
    I rejoined yesterday after quitting over a year ago. I lost about 20 lbs for my November 2011 wedding and put every bit back on, plus some :( So now I'm trying again and would like some friends on here as well :)
  • smardie
    smardie Posts: 27
    Options
    You have to start somewhere, might as well be here, where we are all in the same boat.

Feel free to add me and anyone else who wants to . I could use all the support I can get

Mark
  • morgieb07
    morgieb07 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am so glad i am not the only one that quiet but came back. I have a hard time with dieting but really want to make it work this time.