Getting Married soon!

Options
Ok so after 6 years of dating my fiancée and I are finally getting married! It's been a long time coming needless to say that I have also gained a significant amount of weight over the years....I have managed to go from 205 lbs to 180 I still need 20-25 lbs more to go, so if you are on the same boat lets keep each other on track!

My wedding is scheduled for April 14, 2013, so I only have 3 months to do this right....lots of pressure but I am convicted I can do it. I will only get married once so why not look ur best.

My sis and mom are also trying but they're also the first ones to sabotage my plans when ther is food around....please join me in this journey. I am starting insanity soon and cleaning up my eating specially after the holidays.

Looking forward to ur support ;):heart:

Sincerely, Romina

Replies

• nailtechbec
    nailtechbec Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I get married exactly 4 months today on Friday 3rd may, I want to lose 30+ lbs to fit into the dress about 3 years ago pre baby number 2 ! If you want to friend me I'd appreciate the encouragement and will help you where I can x
  • kathheen
    kathheen Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi there you can add me too :) Insanity is great i am starting back on it tomorrow its my favourite!
    I have just over 20lbs to lose and really need to focus on my eating i love love love anything sweet!
    I get married in 2014 very excited! Congratulations to you both
    x
  • romy1380
    Options
    Hi ladies thank u for joining me and congratulations on our upcoming weddings!! So I am currently fighting a cold but I need to stop making excuses and getting down with my insanity schedule. Tomorrow I should be feeling better to begin.

Let's do this ladies some of us have more time than others but it's all good! Keep eating clean and stay focus!

Let's keep each others on track :)
  • romy1380
    Options
    Wow that is a great goal we can do this...my wedding is 99 days from today I am count down mode :)