I'm looking for my body twin!

Options
I'm 5'10-5'11
CW 233
GW 160-175 depending on how I look. (I want to keep a few curves lol)

I'm looking for a more one on one friend or friends with similar goals and body type as me. Looking to compare food diaries and fitness activity. Maybe you have tried something that I haven't thought of and vice versa. I appreciate all of my MFP friends and I understand that we all share a common goal, I just want someone physically in the same boat as me. If you're not my body twin feel free to add me. Just hoping to find a more social friend.

Replies

• jayne_mel
    jayne_mel Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    not the same weight, but same height.
  • hmadrone
    hmadrone Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8", currently close to your weight, and curvy.
  • keya51
    keya51 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    im 5'11 at 250 lbs. i want to be around 170-180 cause i want my curves. i have been attempting to lose and keep weight off for a while. recently ive been doing it a bit more seriously because i have a 2 yr old daughter and dont want her to have the same issues growing up as i did. right now i will make myself work out but will mess it up and eat junk all day. im working on this. i got a book, fat to skinny, and its talks about low carb/low sugar. i never did atkins or low carb and this is what i will be going to next. i know smoothies and green juices will be next. good luck and if you have tips for me let me know. thanks!:smile:
  • JRT3sMom
    Options
    im 5'11 at 250 lbs. i want to be around 170-180 cause i want my curves. i have been attempting to lose and keep weight off for a while. recently ive been doing it a bit more seriously because i have a 2 yr old daughter and dont want her to have the same issues growing up as i did. right now i will make myself work out but will mess it up and eat junk all day. im working on this. i got a book, fat to skinny, and its talks about low carb/low sugar. i never did atkins or low carb and this is what i will be going to next. i know smoothies and green juices will be next. good luck and if you have tips for me let me know. thanks!:smile:

YAY I found her lol.