Silly - NSV

Options
lkplibra
lkplibra Posts: 147 Member
Anyone else just happy they survived from 12-09-12 to 01-02-13 with simply maintaining? I would have loved to have lost weight, but with all the goodies, office parties, and sweets when I stepped on the scale this morning and it said I maintained, I counted that as my NSV of the month! :happy:

Replies

• NicoleR1980
    NicoleR1980 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Agreed and liked!:smile:
  • Taterpoof
    Taterpoof Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    yess I agree. The diet and exercise usually stops around thanksgiving until after new years and I feel like I am starting over. Not this year >=) Great job!!!
  • ksnegirl
    ksnegirl Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Good job! My NSV is walking the last 2 days. It even SNOWED this morning and I did it!
  • sepibo
    sepibo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Oh, I don't think it's Silly at all! With all the food available during this time, it is a real achievement to maintain the weight. At least its true for me! Starting yesterday, I'm back on track! Yea!
  • BunniBunnifoofoo
    BunniBunnifoofoo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I managed to LOOSE 9 lbs in december. I'll take a bow now! LOL
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Stepping on the scale means that this isn't an NSV.
  • fizzletto
    fizzletto Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    This is not a NSV, this is a SV.

NSV = Non-Scale Victory. This victory is to do with what the scale said, and is therefore a SV (Scale Victory).

Congratulations though! I managed to gain 4lbs between December 16 - December 30. I believe most of that was just water weight though. I doubt I gained more than a pound of actual fat. I'm sure it'll come off soon.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!