Cannot Find My Cardio Exercise

Options
I cannot find in MFP the name for the step machine I use at the gym....Its the floor stepper not the revolving step machine. Do you know what it would be called? I tried as many different ways to log it but I dont think Step Ups is what I am looking for. Thank you in advance :)

Replies

• spongebex
    spongebex Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I think I know the one you mean... isn't literally just called a stepper? Maybe look for an USA version name (if you are from the UK)??

Edit: I just typed 'stepper' in and it came up it said 30mins = 290(ish)kcals - hope that helps!
  • tarakizer
    Options
    Not everything is in there. Add the missing ones and use a heart rate monitor to know how much you burned.
  • chervil6
    chervil6 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    in put it your self if u know how many cals you burn while using it .......there a button to click on the excercise bit .. hope that helps :)
  • mireyap21
    Options
    Total Body Crossramp!
  • rfsatar
    rfsatar Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I cannot find in MFP the name for the step machine I use at the gym....Its the floor stepper not the revolving step machine. Do you know what it would be called? I tried as many different ways to log it but I dont think Step Ups is what I am looking for. Thank you in advance :)

Try searching for things like Stairmaster ... Or the name of the machinery ... Or just add a new exercise.
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    There's a web site called Calories Count that has a few more options than I've found on MFP. You can manually enter values from there.
  • Strength2Succeed
    Strength2Succeed Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Awesome thank you everyone!