Starting Over Again

Options
When I was in high school I weighed close to 300 lbs. My first year in college I was able to get 60 lbs off just with a healthy diet. As the years progressed I begin to work out more because it was easier for me to jump on a treadmill and go. In my head, i equated working out with being able to pick back up some of my bad eating habits and of course the weight crept back up. Although I'm not at my biggest size as I was in high school, I'm also currently not at my smallest that I managed to get to by my 2nd year in college. Needless to say it's been a journey of yo-yo dieting, losing weight when I feel my jeans becoming too tight or the scale going up too much. More than anything, I want THIS TIME to not only get back to my smallest size but exceed that. It's been a long journey thus far and I'm ready to just get my mind right again. *sigh*

I hope I'm ready and can stay disciplined.

Replies

• jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Congradulations! I see success if your future. We can do anything we want...as long as we are wiling to accept the challenge. I wish you the best in your journey. I'll be making the same journey as you. It's a new day. And i'm looking forward to it!
  • slimntrim0884
    Options
    Thank you. I appreciate the support. What are your goals?
  • trasista4
    trasista4 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You Got this! The man goes where the mind is. Blessings.