I just joined and am looking for friends!

Options

Replies

• Emorel880
    Options
    Me too! I'm looking for friends (especially ones trying any kind of keto/atkins/paleo). Feel free to add me!
  • Zingida421
    Options
    I just joined too and I'll be your friend...add me please
  • ShepherdGal
    Options
    Hi! Glad I'm not the only person trying to learn to take better care of myself. Congratulations to all of us, for making that choice!
  • ShepherdGal
    Options
    I have to tell you -- I love your picture! It's so bright and powerful! Yeah, we need to hold each other accountable... so... what have you done to take care of yourself today?
  • CWADAS1957
    Options
    i also just joined and need some encouragement
  • Dee_31
    Dee_31 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Day 3 on my weight loss journey and I'm finding it hard to choose the right foods and eatting my needed 1200 calories.. Staying strong and learning day by day! Looking for friends, add me if you'd like!
  • awalton38109
    Options
    Hello, I just joined feel free to added me.
  • auntiemsgr8
    auntiemsgr8 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, Been here about 5 months. Had a bad Dec but am back on track in 2013. Have a long way to go so I don't expect to be going anywhere
  • anorton1987
    Options
    I am new as well and would like to have more friends to help me get through this struggle I am having....
  • Dee_31
    Dee_31 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You ALL can add me if you'd like!
  • mcapps4usa
    Options
    I'm new alos. Add me!
  • primal7
    primal7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me.
  • fox0708
    fox0708 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I joined a few months ago and obviously didn't stick to it. I am starting new today. Any support would be fantastic! Great to be here!
  • nutroll1
    Options
    Hi I joined on New Year's Day. I am so excited about losing 20lbs & get back to the figure in my profile. So far I am surprised how much I eat!!! This is going to really help me.
  • pickles2013
    Options
    you have lost that much weight in such a short time. wow. lucky. has it been hard?
  • llosey02
    Options
    Same here just joined tonight anyone that would like to add me feel free. : O)
  • 214julie
    214julie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)
  • sandy1321
    Options
    Add me :)
  • dhydes2
    dhydes2 Posts: 17
    Options
    I just joined as well.
  • whitneyberra1987