Weigh In

Options
How often should I weigh myself? How do you weigh? I dont want to become addicted to the scale & numbers.

Replies

• emilykg12
    emilykg12 Posts: 119
    Options
    How often should I weigh myself? How do you weigh? I dont want to become addicted to the scale & numbers.
    I record my weight about once a week. The daily part, I can just sort of tell how I feel in my clothes.
  • djkamin60
    Options
    Just pick a day of the week and weigh yourself when you get up in the morning. Just remember the scale is just a number. Being fit is what really matters.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Once a week. But I'd recommend measuring yourself as well. Those are the numbers that really count!
  • randilious
    Options
    I know you are not supposed to, but I weigh myself everyday!!!!! It keeps me honest!!! I don't look for a loss everyday, but I look for no gains!!!! It keeps me in check!
  • Cassierocksalot
    Cassierocksalot Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Technically... I weigh myself every day. But ONLY because my company has us all enrolled in a fitness program where we earn points by doing certain things every day and weighing ourselves on their specific scale is one of those things. I try to only record my weight on MFP once a week, or every pound.
  • nutroll1
    Options
    Thanks guys. I am going to try the measuring part also.