New here, looking for some supportive friends.

Options
Hello everyone, my name is Brandy, I'm new here, I have tried dieting and exercising in the past but I have always failed. I can't fail this time I have to make it work. I want to lose a large amount of weight (not giving a number) but I want to do it in a healthy way, and I know that it's going to take time. Looking for some supportive friends, so I know I'm going going through something like this alone.

Replies

• danabullard
    Options
    hello brandy...add me as a friend..we can do it together
  • curt40
    curt40 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Hi :) Feel free to add me. I have been here for a little while taking it slow so i couldnt allow myself to give up. Now im starting to get more serious about it and take it to the next step :) I still have a long way to go but if you stick with it you will see results if you give up you wont. It takes time but you can do it you just have to work hard and be commited to yourself and what you want :)
  • mrsgstatt
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm getting back on my workout wagon and would love to join your support team!!!
  • victoriannsays
    victoriannsays Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Ill help you in any way I can :)
  • anikisa
    anikisa Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    HI!!! Add me if you wish :D I always love making new friends!
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome you can do this!!! Add me if you want I try to be supportive :)
  • Kbussepl
    Kbussepl Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!
    I recently decided that this time was the right time for me to finally commit and give it my all. I just joined a challenge through MFP (Slimpossible, there might be a few spots left if you want to join) which will totally boost the motivation.

You should check out www.bodybuilding.com for some tips on dieting and fitness, it's an amazing website with LOADS of information.
    Feel free to add me if you want to talk, some motivation or complain about how hard it is, as we are going through the same thing :)
  • orville54
    orville54 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like to. I have lost 57 lbs so far and want to lost another 43 so I've got a ways to go.
  • MFT0702
    MFT0702 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Just signed-up today and hoping to get some weight down and get healthy. Need to get focused and on the right path! Let's do this!
  • jojobeach
    Options
    You can add my also.I need to get serious to. My daughter and I are doing this together as we both need to shed some serious pounds.
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want - on daily.
  • JayMichaelFIT
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) Supportive friends are always helpful! Anyone else also can add me :)
  • fullofsmiles04
    fullofsmiles04 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I'm looking for friends who are on here pretty daily & willing to help give that extra push. It's a new year and theres no better time than now! We can do it! :)
  • malilini
    Options
    Hi everyone, feel free to add :)
  • myeshia89
    Options
    Hi!! you can add me...I am also new here and looking for good supportive friends..any one else here can add me also. The More The Merrier!!:smile:
  • Jerri11
    Jerri11 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hello, and welcome. Feel free to add me! Good luck on your journey :)
  • ancurtis
    ancurtis Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm a consistent logger and try my best to support others/offer advice when asked. Feel free to add me and we can help each other.

Angie
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. If you need a friend . Please feel free to add me. Good luck on your journey.
  • changingforthegood
    Options
    Feel Free To Add Me

i hope your journey is full of great accomplishments!