New Year New Me

Options
I have tried MFP in the past and has success with it then fell off - the bandwagon and put all the weight back on plus some. I'm now sitting at my highest weight EVER and I don't want to see that number get any higher so I realized I needed to do something. Plus I'm currently struggling with getting pregnant and I know that my weight is part of that. So I didn't really make a new resolution but instead I made a promise to myself - a promise that I would become a new person - I would become a much better person mentally, spiritually, and physically. One of the main reasons I haven't had continued success in the past, is because I didn't have the friends and their motivation to keep going - that is what I'm looking for here - If you need a friend I'll be here and if you need a push I would do my best to help in any way that I can. These paths we set ourselves on are not easy but with the right partners we can achieve anything.

By the way - here is some information for me:

I just had my 29th birthday a couple weeks ago. I am from just outside of St. Louis Missouri. I currently work at a mortgage company in their Investor Reporting department. I've been married for 2 years now and we've been trying to conceive off and on our entire marriage. I have some other health issues and am facing a second wrist surgery in 9 months in the upcoming week which will make my journey harder but I owe it to myself to give it all I have!

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome Back, and Good Luck on your MFP Journey ~ Not to mention with your Surgery and Baby Plans!!!
  • alesnie
    alesnie Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • doingitright2013
    Options
    Hi! Welcome back. I am a repeat offender as well. I too struggle with fertility issues but by Gods grace and several surgeries later I have been blessed with 3 amazing kids. Take care of you first that way you can be the best and healthiest mommy that precious baby will deserve. Feel free to add me :)
  • epeebes
    epeebes Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am also guilty of being a repeat offender on MFP. Ler's help motivate each other! Add me :flowerforyou:
  • amandasitton26
    Options
    Thanks guys! Looking forward to getting going again!