New to the site.

Options
Hello Everyone! My name is April and I am new to Myfitnesspal. I'm trying to lose weight to better my health for the years to come, and because I want to be more "fit" for when I get married in October of next year. It would be nice to have a few extra weight loss buddies. I have lots of work to do before I hit my goal weight, but I know I can do it. I exercised twice tonight. Once before I left my moms to come home, and I just got done exercising after eating. It might not be TOO much but its more than its been in the past few months. IF anyones up for some support I am here for you, as long as you are there for me in return. I want to get back under sized 20 at least before March, IF possible. March is when my mom is taking me to order my dress so, I will be getting fitted. Then I want to maintain or lose a dress size or so between March and October. So wish me luck and I look forward to meeting some wonderful people. :)

April Val :flowerforyou:

Replies

• AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! My name is April and I am new to Myfitnesspal. I'm trying to lose weight to better my health for the years to come, and because I want to be more "fit" for when I get married in October of next year. It would be nice to have a few extra weight loss buddies. I have lots of work to do before I hit my goal weight, but I know I can do it. I exercised twice tonight. Once before I left my moms to come home, and I just got done exercising after eating. It might not be TOO much but its more than its been in the past few months. IF anyones up for some support I am here for you, as long as you are there for me in return. I want to get back under sized 20 at least before March, IF possible. March is when my mom is taking me to order my dress so, I will be getting fitted. Then I want to maintain or lose a dress size or so between March and October. So wish me luck and I look forward to meeting some wonderful people. :)

April Val :flowerforyou:
  • soretooth1
    Options
    Welcome April!! I am trying to lose before my next trip to Russia in July, You have a great motivator getting married!! Congratulations!!! Great Site and Great Software for meeting your goal!! Good Luck!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard AprilVal,
    This is a fantastic site. Sounds like you are already heading the right direction. Best of luck to you.
    I too am trying to get under size 20. We are all here for you.
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Thank you. Its nice to meet you!! :) A friend and I decided to start keeping a food diary today and we were going to share it every Sunday along with our weigh in and answer a list of 5 or 6 questoins to each other about our weight loss. OR or process Then she came across this site and sent it to me. I really like it and I hope it does help me out in the end. I want to get back down to a sized 12 eventually. Im going to work hard on tightening my body as I go so that I dont look, Gross! LOL! Im sure you know what I mean. Well thanks again and I look forward to talking to you more!