Beachbody Challenge

Options
Wondering which, if any, Beachbody Challenge would be a good fit for me?

Replies

• meghannrenee
    meghannrenee Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Depends what your goals are and what your current activity level is.
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Completly depends on where you are in your fitness goals. Check out the website, there is a place you can compare and see what would work best depending on your needs. I've done P90X and am starting ChaLean Extreme on Monday just to change it up but eventually I'll probably do them all!!!!
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Depends what your goals are and what your current activity level is.

Best response :)
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I challenge you to do this with prinicples and committment, not products.
  • blackmagic10
    blackmagic10 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I believe instead of worrying about your activity do which ever you like. there's moves that are modified if you can't do them I've done p90x,Insanity,and insanity the asylum vol 1
  • annabgray
    Options
    I agree it depends on your goals and totally depends on how prefer to stay motivated, I prefer people pushing me in a group, but if you don't enjoy that than it would not be for you. The challenge groups are designed for extra motivation, support and accountability, more than just you having to push yourself.

But if you have no problem staying motivated and have a plan, than stick with what you are doing and you will still see results.

:smile:
  • annicins
    Options
    Totally depends on where you are at and what your goals are. They have a ton of different products that meet different needs. I'm starting Insanity tomorrow. I just finished turbofire (LOVED IT) but I wouldnt dare do Insanity (at least for me!) without doing something else first!
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    I challenge you to do this with prinicples and committment, not products.

Seconded.