I need Nike+ Running friends

Options

Replies

• grendel322
    grendel322 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Grendel322

I'm going to add a bunch from here - love using my Nike GPS watch and the Nike+ site! It will be cool to have both for points of reference and inspiration! Anyone feel free to add me as well I've been nursing an injury the past couple of weeks but hope to start up again soon - my history is up there!
  • tien80
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. tien.c
  • katmcvicar
    Options
    add me on katmcvicar :)
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I use it all the time.

However it's cold outside so I've moved indoors to a treadmill.
  • heckofarush
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. heckofarush. I have pretty much added everyone on here! It's very motivating to see the miles others are laying down it gets me out the door when I need a push, Which is most of the time!
  • liquidpete24
    Options
    As basic as it is, the Fuelband is getting mega-popular. Well, at least it gets people started.
  • Way2Arrogant
    Options
    Chino2Arrogant is my name.... add me... ...need more friends
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    Feel freee to add me Aila Jones
  • Run_Forever
    Run_Forever Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Great Post ! Considering almost all my friends are too lazy to run or just have no interest, it would be nice having some running friends. If you're reading this and I haven't added you please add me :) Nike+ id is Riggz
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I just added a bunch of you--I didn't even really know you could have Nike+ friends! I only run about 12 miles/week, and it's almost always indoors, but I'm hoping to increase that average this year and move it outdoors a bit. Feel free to add me if I didn't get you--username is Sarah_Oehlerking.
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    Feel freee to add me Aila Jones

It's actually Aila_Jones
  • dinellelou
    Options
    Please add me everyone dinelle_wood. I also need running friends on here - please add. I've started training for my first half marathon and know I will need some support:)))
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I use Nike+ feel free to add username irun4coffee
  • rawli1981
    Options
    Hi i am looking for some friends for motivation and encouragement - i want to complete my 1st half marathon in 3 months.

Help me.... :-)

NAME =

Rawli1981
  • dinellelou
    Options
    Rawli,
    What training schedule r u using? Also r u doing a special diet or no? Any tips would be awesome:smile:
  • kirby34puckett
    kirby34puckett Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    All of you can feel free to add me!

lindseymiller3
  • dvdadie
    dvdadie Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    anyone can feel free to add me. i have been on nike + running for two years - currently recovering from an injury. id = dvdadie
  • dvdadie
    dvdadie Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    13.1 - how sweet it is!
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Hey all - feel free to add me - eaglesfanintn. I run about 30-40 miles per week and am currently trying to get ready for my 5th marathon coming up in February.
  • bumping for later, signing up as soon as I get home!